but $360 over a 2 year period for the membership more than washes away the deal in getting the xbox for so cheap right?

Oh yeah. If you're going to front it, it's always a better deal.

[video=youtube;-gEFv58vt2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gEFv58vt2w[/video]

This might have to wait a bit, got some golfing expenses that take priority

Good ol' Corridor Digital. They make great stuff. Awesome of them to bring Assassin's Creed to life.

i wish it was gameplay footage... that would take it way over the edge
JN turned me on to these guys who make a bunch of youtube flicks
just so happens ive been waiting for AC3 american colonies and i cant wait to get it lol

hey someone send me the thp club info for tw golf 2013

So, which one should I get? Xbox 360 or playstation 3

Any THPers play BF3 on the Xbox? I'm a noob but would love to play with you guys.

I've been playing it on the PC. I have it for the XBOX but none of the expansions. I'm noob material. TOTAL noob material.

Just played the demo for forza horizons. I love forza 4 and still play it a lot. Not sure what to think of horizons. I'm a gearhead with the cars and its hard to tell from the demo how much tweaking I can do. Hmm.

Just played the demo for forza horizons. I love forza 4 and still play it a lot. Not sure what to think of horizons. I'm a gearhead with the cars and its hard to tell from the demo how much tweaking I can do. Hmm.

I was thinking the same thing. I was huge into Forza 4 also. From what it seems like, Horizons is just Forza 4 in an open world setting. If they left out tuning and even the custom paint jobs, the game would be fail.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

That video needed a hidden knife kill. It was still pretty damn cool though.

Watched this last night. Love the additions to the game.

So, which one should I get? Xbox 360 or playstation 3

You should wait until a new one comes out. It's been a while, so I'd bet one's coming sooner rather than later. Especially since Nintendo's launching a new one soon I believe.

Halo 4 will be my life for at least a week.

Forward Unto Dawn btw is amazing if you haven't seen the new live action movies.

Halo 4 will be my life for at least a week.

Forward Unto Dawn btw is amazing if you haven't seen the new live action movies.

I really hope halo isn't terrible.. if it's even remotely reasonable I'll definitely play it up.

The main games have always been good. I play em for the stories.

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

I really hope halo isn't terrible.. if it's even remotely reasonable I'll definitely play it up.

I have a couple friends who got it early somehow and they were complete halo junkies until reach and they LOVE Halo 4.

Makes me happy since I know how much they hated reach and they like this one.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Back