Texas Get Together October '12

dtak, You bringing the snow boarding gear to play golf in?

I was thinking about it! 60* high Saturday is definitely long pants weather with a jacket for me. We'll see how that goes for Sunday. Sunday in the morning is going to be cold...

TBD, what time are you getting to the course on Saturday? I have to take someone to the airport Saturday morning, and was planning on dropping the family back at the house and maybe heading over to the course early.

I plan on getting there by 12:30ish to get all warmed up!

I have never been to either course myself. Would like to get there early at both courses to warm up and check out the facility.

Glad I am paying attention here. All this time I thought we were playing Waterchase, not Riverside. Is that the one off of 360. I have played that one once in a tournament back in '98 or something like that. Haven't even been by there in so long I forgot it even existed.

I just looked at the website for Riverchase, never heard of this one. This will def be some place different for me.

Glad I am paying attention here. All this time I thought we were playing Waterchase, not Riverside. Is that the one off of 360. I have played that one once in a tournament back in '98 or something like that. Haven't even been by there in so long I forgot it even existed.

I think you found the right one but its not Riverside in Grand Prairie.

Ok, thanks guys, that's what I was org. thinking. Haven't played there in about 10 years. Pretty interesting little track.

Both are amazing courses that I have played many times. You guys are going to have a blast!

If I'm thinking right, Riverchase is the course that is right across the street from the Dallas Cowboys headquarters in Valley Ranch.

Sorry for the confusion Nate. For some reason I had Waterchase stuck in my head. Then my sleep deprived mind saw Riverside. I need more sleep. I am excited to be playing on a course in the area that I did not know existed. Come on Saturday.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry for the confusion Nate. For some reason I had Waterchase stuck in my head. Then my sleep deprived mind saw Riverside. I need more sleep. I am excited to be playing on a course in the area that I did not know existed. Come on Saturday.

Looking forward to meeting some new THP'ers (to me anyways).

Just checked the latest forecast :

Sat - 62 - 0%chance of rain
Sun - 64 - 0%chance of rain

Looking good!

Perfect

Looking forward to Sunday guys! Will have been 2 weeks since I swung a club, but definitely ready to have some fun.

Sweet....then it's $200 a hole bet of you and I.

Ha, we can play for a driver.....shaft included! :)

I talk and Siri types. From the iPhone 5.

I'm really bummed that I'm missing this weekend. It made it worse that I also had bought my wife tickets to Jason Aldean/Like Bryan tonight and snagged these as they went on sale...we would have been close.

The only bonus is our meetings are in Phoenix so I'll have a chance to spend some time with my dad.

Yall have a great time! Nate, please go easy on my little buddy Cookie. :D

Just got to Dallas. It is friggin cold!

Good thing we got an afternoon tee time!

Back