Texas Get Together October '12

Chilly but a beautiful day!

asupy6e5.jpg

I talk and Siri types. From the iPhone 5.

Matthew & Dtak- where are you? Time to tee off?!?

Hope you guys are having a blast out there.

ujubamyj.jpg

Nate on the par 4 5th.

185 par 3 16th.

esunata5.jpg

Looks like a great day....hope you guys are having a great time.

Terrible golf (for me), but great times with better company!

2 OB's & 2 doubles to start the first 2 holes but scrapped away an 80.

Now sitting at Acute Kids with a sick girl that is as white as paper.

Had fun guys and great to meet some of you for the first time. Sorry had to bolt! Till next time! Safe travels for those heading back home today.

Another gorgeous day in TX. We had a great time.

I almost ran out of balls. I hit one house so hard it sounded like a shotgun going off.

Matt hit several shots i had never seen before. Including one that landed in a trash can...

A great time today, glad I was with TBD as we both stunk it up pretty good!

THP get togethers are great, well done everyone

Matthew & Dtak- where are you? Time to tee off?!?

We were there.
I had a blast guys, thanks for putting this all together. Let's do it again.

Great time with a fun group. I always enjoy my time with THP folks. Thanks TBD for getting this together. Enjoyed both courses you set us up with. Had a better better ball striking day, but it did not really matter. Got to play golf with trueFX, dtak84, and matthew today. Good group of guys. I am still impressed with dtak,s swing. Wish I had it. trueFX it swinging some nice J40's that he could absolutely crush. Would love to give them a look myself. Matt, started out rough for you, but you started coming around. It was a fun weekend and I want to say thanks to all that came out. Had a blast. Looking forward to the next time.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Hope everyone had fun. Wish I could've played. I was never able to make the Saturday. Sunday was a late w/d for me, when my daughter said she wanted to played a junior tourney over at Firewheel. So, I put my caddy bib on and toted the sticks for her.

Pencil me in for another TX outing in the Spring.

Please do one of these again this Spring! I just couldn't make it work this time. Thanks...

Well we had one in San Antonio and one in Dallas so Houston next? I am sure someone will put a Dallas round together next year.

My company has an office in Houston, I've been looking for an excuse to go see them.

I would love to have a get together in Houston!

Houston does make sense, personally I'd wish for a Houston trip in the summer, so I could bring the wife along too for a family visit/golf outing :). Although Houston makes more sense for an early spring or winter site with the heat and humidity.

Back