Fantasy Football- Non THP League

You have some awful BYE's to deal with this week, and you get to go up against the juggernaut :p

I know I just saw that. If I pull it off it would be the upset of the century. For the rest of the week I will be referring to my team as Hickory.

I know I just saw that. If I pull it off it would be the upset of the century. For the rest of the week I will be referring to my team as Hickory.

Dude, you need to be working the waiver wire or something. You can't fill your roster up with what you got. Or trade Stafford or something.

Dude, you need to be working the waiver wire or something. You can't fill your roster up with what you got. Or trade Stafford or something.

This is my first move of the week.

Good luck shopping him. I know a guy (One-T) who desperately needs a QB. For all his complaining it was funny to see him win with his whopping 75 point output this week.

Good luck shopping him. I know a guy (One-T) who desperately needs a QB. For all his complaining it was funny to see him win with his whopping 75 point output this week.

Yeah. I was projected to have 130 points. 67 is way off!

Yeah. I was projected to have 130 points. 67 is way off!

Hahaha...I am glad cause my team sucks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Sorry bro. I'm an every other week kind of team right now. You got the good week. Now I'll lay a turd I'm sure.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

hhahaaha its all good dude. I had no kicker and my Defense was horrid. I totally deserved it.

Sweet...I will review it when I can get on a cpu

If you don't like it change it up and counter.

Will do bro!!

Losing by 1 pt. sucks. At least it was to Tmex. He is a nice guy.

Losing by 1 pt. sucks. At least it was to Tmex. He is a nice guy.

I was just about to post the same type thing. I lost by 1 point last night. Big shout out to the Vikings D for the -5 points and for Joel Dressen for his 0 point output. Eli deserves some love for his whopping 5 point performance as well.

7-1, first place

1 game lead, playing team #2 this week and he has Brady on bye, so Id like nothing more than to open up a nice 2 game lead!

I have Brady and Gronk on bye this week. That sucks.

I have Brady and Gronk on bye this week. That sucks.

Hello loss column. Unless you got some badass dudes on the bench. Funny thing is you'll probably smoke someone this week, stupid fantasy football.

Hello loss column. Unless you got some badass dudes on the bench. Funny thing is you'll probably smoke someone this week, stupid fantasy football.
Brent Celek is my backup TE, not the worst option to have, but not great.

I don't have anyone on BYE this week. Now if some of my dudes would show up, that would be outstanding.

I don't have anyone on BYE this week. Now if some of my dudes would show up, that would be outstanding.

Says the guy who's undefeated.

Back