No and yes

i will for sure be getting halo and eventually ac3. The new halo looks amazing!

Halo 1 was rough. Halo 3 was money.

Apparently this follows suit on Halo3. That is a very good thing.

Haha at least a couple of us will be able to play Halo together. The Halo 4 review I read was awesome. Haven't read one on BlOps 2 yet.

Halo 1 was rough. Halo 3 was money.

Apparently this follows suit on Halo3. That is a very good thing.

Halo 1 rough? It's considered the greatest FPS of all time! Lol

What is everyone going to be playing?

Biops2

I think people are overreacting about halo 4 being like COD. After reading up a lot, it is actually really well done, and this is coming from a very traditional halo player. They are keeping it very balanced and have many classic playlists. I don't think ill be spending money on black ops 2 simply because I'm a bigger halo player and don't feel like buying two fps's at the same time.

Last edited:
I think people are overreacting about halo 4 being like COD. After reading up a lot, it is actually really well done, and this is coming from a very traditional halo player. They are keeping it very balanced and have many classic playlists. I don't think ill be spending money on black ops 2 simply because I'm a bigger halo player and don't feel like buying two fps's at the same time.

I heard they dropped firefight and added some SpecialOps gametype comparable.

Halo 1 rough? It's considered the greatest FPS of all time! Lol

A little sluggish in the controls, I thought they refined it well in two and then took it over the edge in 3. This is coming from someone who played 1/2 AFTER 3.

If you wanna hear me nerdrage hard make sure to play some BlOps2 with us!

A little sluggish in the controls, I thought they refined it well in two and then took it over the edge in 3. This is coming from someone who played 1/2 AFTER 3.

Alittle sluggish but for its time it was excellent. Man I miss the days with that pistol. I love that thing. I mean seriously what pistol had a zoom on it haha

I heard they dropped firefight and added some SpecialOps gametype comparable.

Yep. Which is cool cause I hate firefight. The spec ops is for unlocking specilizations which are just weak perks. You can only unlock one spec ops (therefore one specilization) every time you hit lvl 50, so its kinds like the prestige system but I don't think you loose the stuff you unlock when you "prestige"

Alittle sluggish but for its time it was excellent. Man I miss the days with that pistol. I love that thing. I mean seriously what pistol had a zoom on it haha

haha OP pistols are ridiculous... I also hear rumours the BR is back.. THat's worth buying the game alone.

haha OP pistols are ridiculous... I also hear rumours the BR is back.. THat's worth buying the game alone.

Yes they are but a 3rnd burst to the head is equal to one headshot with the DMR which would be easier to land 1 shot than a 3 shot burst IMO. The magnum was pretty good in reach. Id go to town with the magnum on swat.

Yes they are but a 3rnd burst to the head is equal to one headshot with the DMR which would be easier to land 1 shot than a 3 shot burst IMO. The magnum was pretty good in reach. Id go to town with the magnum on swat.

Yeah, I bought Reach again a few weeks ago just to play SWAT. I absolutely cannot stand the AR in that game.

And I hear what you're saying about the DMR, I just didn't like it. Preferred the three burst.

343 just announced that Halo 4 will have number ranks early next year!!!!!!

Yeah, I bought Reach again a few weeks ago just to play SWAT. I absolutely cannot stand the AR in that game.

And I hear what you're saying about the DMR, I just didn't like it. Preferred the three burst.
The ar was terrrrible. Im not sure if I'm going dmr or br yet.
Stop talking about Halo guys that game is awful.

:love:
Well then you can leave ;)
343 just announced that Halo 4 will have number ranks early next year!!!!!![QUOTE/]
What do you mean?

I couldn't stand to wait.. Just watched some Halo gameplay..

I forgot how much shooting it takes to get a kill haha -- this is going to be a tough transition!

Back