Holiday Wish List

Clicgear 3.0 cart in charcoal/orange
Cool headcover (black bear or beaver or something)
A nice divot repair tool and ball marker
Cleveland Classic collection #6 putter
Razr Fit shaft adapters
Srixon Q-star balls

Clicgear 3.0 cart in charcoal/orange
Cool headcover (black bear or beaver or something)
A nice divot repair tool and ball marker
Cleveland Classic collection #6 putter
Razr Fit shaft adapters
Srixon Q-star balls

gotta get the cart to match the bag? now that is style.
come over to Oregon, you can't not find beaver headcovers..

gotta get the cart to match the bag? now that is style.
come over to Oregon, you can't not find beaver headcovers..
I may just get a black Clicgear because with the Amp irons im now gaming I am getting dangerously close to orange overkill. Luckily I dont dress like Rickie Fowler on Sunday.

Updated list... Golftown gift cards.

Cool Thread Guys, Maybe I'll post some stuff I'd like for Christmas
1. Taylormade ATV Wedge
2. Adidas Climalite Long Sleeve Shirt
3. Under Armour Core MultiReflection Blue Mirror Sunglasses
4.$$$ For New Irons and Driver
5. Maybe get my RBZ Hybrid Blacked-Out

Only golf related item I am looking for this holiday season is a rangefinder. Tired of using a GPS as it is not always accurate. Other than that I am still extremely happy with everything in my bag, but I think having a range finder would keep me from doubting some distances sometimes and help me keep my confidence during the round.

I want a birdie ball putting mat.
A trip down south this winter to play golf (I think she hinted she would get me this one)

Hippopotamus.

Love that song!!!

I tested the Nike ProCombos today & I loved them! AND my wonderful wife asked me what I wanted at dinner last night, I said irons-about $1000. She said " Well I guess we need to get to work to make that happen." How awesome is that.

My wish list includes:

1) A new SeeMore Putter...SeeMore HQ knows exactly which one I am talking about. :act-up:
2) New Driver (Titleist 913D2) This is one company I have never tried.
3) SeeMore Staff Bag
4) Cleveland RTX wedges
5) Mizuno Staff Bag
6) Lessons...finally lessons

I am sure this is just the beginning. Did you notice not one set of golf clubs on the list. Thats a first.

My wishlist includes a new driver and a rangefinder.

+1 to that.
I really want a range finder, slow updating gps can be a pain. Yesterday it had a "green light" for distance, I played that distance, flew the green, looked back at the gps and it had updated down 25 yards. At least I hit a great shot.

Only golf related item I am looking for this holiday season is a rangefinder. Tired of using a GPS as it is not always accurate. Other than that I am still extremely happy with everything in my bag, but I think having a range finder would keep me from doubting some distances sometimes and help me keep my confidence during the round.

1. New Driver w/ full fitting!!!
2. Rangerfinder (Bushnell)
3. Tour Edge 3w or 4w

+1 to that.
I really want a range finder, slow updating gps can be a pain. Yesterday it had a "green light" for distance, I played that distance, flew the green, looked back at the gps and it had updated down 25 yards. At least I hit a great shot.

A friend uses GPS and often he is long. I guess that is why. Love my Bushnell.

A friend uses GPS and often he is long. I guess that is why. Love my Bushnell.

I can honestly say that my Callaway Upro gps updates very quickly, and has always been right on the money... a buddy has a range finder, and we are always within a yard of each other... If I do buy a range finder, it will definitely be with slope!

I did not get the slope version. I want the option of being able to use it during a tournament. Under a hundred yds I can gut/guess it well enough on any course. Over that, I am clueless on most courses!

Skyrim, AC3, will be getting Halo within the week so idk if that counts, Google Nexus 7, new snowboard boots, no golf stuff. Bag is looking pretty good.

What's on your Christmas list to Santa??

What's on your Christmas list to Santa??

:MY DEAR SANTA:
Cleveland 588 RTX Black Wedges in 52* and 58*
Titleist 913D3 Driver w/ Oban Devotion Shaft
Ping Anser or Callaway Razr Fit 3 Wood
Nike TW 13 Red/White Shoes Size 12
:)

I dont have one of those lists. My kids do though...

Sadly, nothing golf related. I didn't get out enough this year to warrant buying new equipment.
So I guess the old standbys of: Socks, underwear (LOVE getting these items. Nothing is better than cracking open new pairs of these in the weeks/months after christmas when it's -40), money, maybe a bottle of whiskey.
On the flip side, my brother wants me to buy him a shotgun... even though his license would arrive a few weeks after Christmas.. random.

I dont have one of those lists. My kids do though...

party pooper

Mine:
1. More THP golf trips
2. Lessons
3. For my pregnant wife to finally have a boy

Hrm...

Ping Pioneer Cart Bag
Bettinardi BB54
Some new rain gear
Golf clothes in general
Maybe a rangefinder but I'm still on the fence about that

Lessons. Hoping to get into a SPI instructor while visiting family in KC