New Nike Driver 11.5.12

So what's happening today, are they releasing some pictures of the whole club today or what, as they have been quiet today, confused :(

Ok so I found a. Different picture showing a different sole on the driver
Look!!!!! :eek:
(oops the photo doesn't work)

Just type into google Nike covert driver (in images)
You'll find a red soled driver :)

2 more hours per Nike Twitter's account until this is unveiled.

Any news as to whether the commercial will be released as well?

2 more hours per Nike Twitter's account until this is unveiled.

Any news as to whether the commercial will be released as well?

Nike Golf is doing a webcast for the unveiling tonight. As for the commercial, doubt you'll see any of their new Tour staff for 2013 until the contracts are officially signed and announced.

The word from some folks I know say this driver is definitely worth a look. And, these guys don't usually say that about new sticks.

I'm looking forward to the webcast, I want to get some better views of this thing. Hard to judge a club just based off the sole, plus I want to hear about the technology behind it. Can't judge a book by its cover.

I'm thinking THP will have this on the homepage like JB said a few pages back.

Hmmm $200 million for a golfer and what sounds like $30 on a microphone. Well played Nike, well played indeed.

Cavity back driver? Oohh do tell.

Ok, she told and that thing is wild looking. I can't believe that there is a huge cavity on the sole. Nike certainly is taking things in a different direction.

Cavity back driver? Oohh do tell.

Ok, she told and that thing is wild looking. I can't believe that there is a huge cavity on the sole. Nike certainly is taking things in a different direction.

Hey, it works for irons, right?

Maybe that's what Nike was thinking...

Back