This is true, and I dont know why. I play on my buddies PS3 and most of the people are absolutely awful

Yep. Come to think of it I should probably be playing on PS3... :act-up:

Driving for show and chutting for dough

I'm usually around 1.8 for k/d. Except cod4 I was over 2. My xbl is robdizzle7. Hit me up

I'm usually around 1.8 for k/d. Except cod4 I was over 2. My xbl is robdizzle7. Hit me up

uh oh, if he is 1.8, then im a negative #

I'm going to relegate you to combat training until you're better than the bots.

well then my pursuit ends at phase 1 lol

ok i'm gonna preorder after work today since Bmik did.

You guys are funny..

XBL is no better then PSN in terms of players. I've been on both sides of it and have seen no difference

EDIT: Good move Buck, it's gonna be great

You don't have to pre-order Xbox's dude, they are available everywhere. Just go get one.

i always think its so funny how Xboxers always think their system is so much better. i had PS3 since the day it came out and i've never had any problems with it. I'm not getting an Xbox.

You guys are funny..

XBL is no better then PSN in terms of players. I've been on both sides of it and have seen no difference

Maybe, but not having party chat is horrible. The incredibly bad lag was horrible. It's just not a better platform for online gaming, in my personal experience.

..and I've wasted a decent amount of money trying to make it my #1 console.

You guys are funny..

Ok I guess I am wrong.. Playing quite a bit on both systems me and my roomates noticed a pretty sizeable difference, but to each their own

i always think its so funny how Xboxers always think their system is so much better. i had PS3 since the day it came out and i've never had any problems with it. I'm not getting an Xbox.

I didn't say the system is better. I will, however, stand firmly by the thought that the online is worlds better.

You guys are funny..

Enough from you. XBox is like the forged blade iron of the gaming world. Only serious gamers need apply!

I'm going to relegate you to combat training until you're better than the bots.
No way, he's just our decoy.
I have both systems, and greatly prefer my PS3.

I didn't say the system is better. I will, however, stand firmly by the thought that the online is worlds better.

They both have their pros and cons. I find the PS3 itself a better system. The Blu Ray and the fact that they dont have near the issues as the 360 (RROD)

For the Xbox, live is so much superior in terms of online experience than PS3 its not even funny.

I think they are both solid consoles but I prefer a 360

Bryan well start our own PS3 black ops thread! we don't have to put up with this! :alien:

Maybe, but not having party chat is horrible. The incredibly bad lag was horrible. It's just not a better platform for online gaming, in my personal experience.

..and I've wasted a decent amount of money trying to make it my #1 console.

Come to think of it, when I was playing the first black ops game and had all the problems with lag it was on a PS3. I traded in the PS3 for an Xbox at just about the same time that I got modern warfare four. Never had any issues with lag in MOD 4. Maybe it was the system and not the game.

Bryan well start our own PS3 black ops thread! we don't have to put up with this! :alien:

Mid February the PS3 Black Ops 2 thread hits the amount of posts this thread has already...

Lets do it Buck hahaha

But it's funny. I just would love to know how you Xboxers felt if your games were ports and not originals maybe then you would see the difference in the gaming experience...
Black ops 1 is a prime example of a poor port from Treyarch. The lag and "experience" from their port was horrible and really turned me off. Anyone who has played Black ops on both systems would know that XBOX is the superior game because it was developed on XBOX and ported over..

They both have their pros and cons. I find the PS3 itself a better system. The Blu Ray and the fact that they dont have near the issues as the 360 (RROD)

For the Xbox, live is so much superior in terms of online experience than PS3 its not even funny.

I think they are both solid consoles but I prefer a 360

Maybe the PS3 is more stable, but that's what warranties are for. I've had one RROD in six years of gaming on the Xbox and got it replaced immediately due to warranty. Hardly a hassle at all. Even less of a hassle if you do it through BestBuy warranty.

Come to think of it, when I was playing the first black ops game and had all the problems with lag it was on a PS3. I traded in the PS3 for an Xbox at just about the same time that I got modern warfare four. Never had any issues with lag in MOD 4. Maybe it was the system and not the game.

BlOps1 and MW3 were played by me on both, and I wanted to fight someone every time I plugged my mic into the PS3. Awful.

Lets do it Buck hahaha

But it's funny. I just would love to know how you Xboxers felt if your games were ports and not originals maybe then you would see the difference in the gaming experience...
Black ops 1 is a prime example of a poor port from Treyarch. The lag and "experience" from their port was horrible and really turned me off. Anyone who has played Black ops on both systems would know that XBOX is the superior game because it was developed on XBOX and ported over..

All that says to me is that Xbox is the better choice. Why does it always have to be a competition? I've loved some of the gaming I've experienced on the PS3 overall, however it has absolutely no chance of competing with the Xbox live online experience, solely in my opinion of playing the exact same games on both consoles.

Back