Staff Bags & Using Them

Charlie, I had the Clicgear for a while and it was small enough to fit in the corner folded up and spacious enough to carry my smaller staff bag

8151744335_48fdd9efa5.jpg

Quoting myself for the clicgear question

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Id love to have one but man 450 for a TM bag is steep. I do like the TMX2.

Id love to have one but man 450 for a TM bag is steep. I do like the TMX2.

Dude, I got my TMXT2 for 230 at a local shop-well my girlfriend got it for me but still it was way cheaper than 400/

And then I got my limited edition US Open TM Staff bag for 300 shipped on ebay from Golfetail, it's my favorite bag but it's expensive-this is the way I looked at it, a decent quality cart bag was going to cost me about 200 + or - $50 so I went with the durable staff bag, and hey it's a piece of history

the first one is the one that I have-2011 US Open, the second is the 2012 US Open-Olympic theme, next is the normal TMX staff bag, and the last one is the 2011 Masters Staff bag, all except for the TMX are commemorative edition bags.
I love that. Nice bags.

I think he's the guy that won the TM US Open sweepstakes

I've never had a staff bag but am pretty excited about that aspect of the Morgan Cup.

I've never had a staff bag but am pretty excited about that aspect of the Morgan Cup.

just wait, the Morgan Cup Staff bags are going to be epic!

A friend of mine purchased 2 mint PING staff bags at a garage sale a few weeks ago. He got them BOTH for, wait for it, $50 total! I was pretty envious. They both have names on them (which can be replaced pretty easily, I believe), but one of the names was Donnie Massengale.

He is a big PING rep out of Augusta Pines (very nice course in north Houston) and his father played on tour for a while. Pretty cool story nonetheless. Maybe he just had a huge collection of bags and was giving them away. I told my buddy he should contact the Massengale's and see if he can work out a little staff bag switcheroo.

Staff bags are awsome. I love the Morgan Cup bags from Bridgestone last year with the THP logo on it. Can't wait to see the new offering's for next year. I would love to see my name on a staff bag heck even on a den caddy would be cool. I would rock it with pride and even more if I shanked one.

I still love my Masters Edition Yellow B-Stone bag. I will admit though that I relegated it to the house for display purposes only after the first speck of dirt I got on it. Just too nice to use!

Colt, I have that same problem. I sometimes cannot justify taking my TM bag out cuz its so pretty. I was probably one of the nicest peices of furniture in the cave...

Colt, I have that same problem. I sometimes cannot justify taking my TM bag out cuz its so pretty. I was probably one of the nicest peices of furniture in the cave...

I think for being whit, my staff bag is easy to keep clean

Just like everything else white the Magic Eraser works great to clean it up. (even takes sky marks off R11's)

Good for the guys that have white staff bags. My Bridgestone bag is yellow so I don't think it would help me much.

Although I have never owned a Staff Bag, as others have said I know that if I did it would never see the outside. I would be too paranoid something would happen to it.

Good for the guys that have white staff bags. My Bridgestone bag is yellow so I don't think it would help me much.

Soap and water and a nylon brush keeps it clean man, or you can just have Mr. Clean fix you up

Just like everything else white the Magic Eraser works great to clean it up. (even takes sky marks off R11's)

Yeah I may have to buy some of that, I like that it removes the sky marks

Although I have never owned a Staff Bag, as others have said I know that if I did it would never see the outside. I would be too paranoid something would happen to it.

they are actually quite durable, one of the carts I was driving with was faulty and my staff bag fell off the back, the bag was fine after hitting the cart path. . .ugh stupid faulty carts

The TMX2 is a nice bag.

The TMX2 is a nice bag.

Yeah it's lasted me a while and it's the perfect size for the older carts
That have small bag holders

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

JT's post in the MC thread about logos on a staff bag makes me want one with my name and a tiger paw on it. That would be awesome.

JT's post in the MC thread about logos on a staff bag makes me want one with my name and a tiger paw on it. That would be awesome.

I have this little character figure I've been doodeling since grade school...that would awesome to have on a bag. I've also started to think ways to get it engraved on a putter face!

That be really awesome Charlie. Great Idea. I just need an Owl (My college mascot) on mine too! Haha

Worse. Idea. Ever.
(Cause it's Clemson)

haha Just kidding Charlie. It realyl would be pretty sweet looking

I'm really hoping that our Morgan Cup bag is one of these. Although i could see myself buying the other one anyway

callaway-2013-x-hot-staff-bag-2.jpg

callaway-razr-staff-bag-2.jpg

Love that X Hot staff bag. I would want a black staffer (don't care what OEM) With my name in orange and an orange tiger paw. Someday.

Back