Bought this for the wife. :smile-big:

It actually smells pretty good. Only a hint of bacon.
BaconPerfume.jpg

Im fairly certain I would be slapped if I tried to offer this as a gift.

lol. Thankfully my wife is just as found of bacon as I am.

As I mentioned it only had a small hint of bacon smell.

True story. I bought some bacon flavored Chapstick while I was in Gatlinburg on vacation. I left it laying around on the counter at my grandparents house while I was there one night.

My little brother picks it up without looking at it and puts it on his daughter's lips. She commences to flip out and start screaming about how nasty it is and how she doesn't like it. He gives her a firm little tap on the rear and tells her to quit being a little brat because she loves Chapstick. When I tell him what the Chapstick was he turns around looks at her and says "That was for calling bacon nasty"!

She looked confused and I was dying laughing.

bacon+chocolate M&M's=delicious

For all you bacon lovers....Just heard on news that a company has now come out with a bacon scented shaving cream.

It's true!

538507_459056114142864_857243370_n.png

That's awesome Smalls

Pregame for New Years

Bacon tator tots and cheese
8egaduqa.jpg

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Nate that looks amazing. I hate when people dry all the fat off of it. I like to put a little white vinegar on my bacon it may sound strange but you wont regret it.

Nate that looks amazing. I hate when people dry all the fat off of it. I like to put a little white vinegar on my bacon it may sound strange but you wont regret it.

Make it in the old oven....so great tasting.

My new years meal... Bacon wrapped scallops!!!

My brother in law makes a dish for his son . The son calls it papi shells, it is shell pasta with melted velveeta cheese,onion powder, garlic powder and bacon bits. Tried it for the first time yesterday, Yum Yum is all I gotta say. Pork fat rules!

487929_496966587034292_1276448615_n.jpg

The kid is right.

Breakfast in the morning absolutely must consist of a large serving of bacon. Haven't had any in like a month!!!

I forgot to post this but there was a baconfest here a couple weeks ago. Basically it revolves around all things bacon. I think I consumed a couple weeks of sodium at this event.

Few things I ate:
- Pork loin, stuffed with ground pork, wrapped in bacon served on a bun with some bbq sauce.
- Deep fried porks belly with a chipotle mayonaise dipping sauce.
- Some delicious armadillo eggs.
- Bacon bread pudding.
- Bacon tart
- Bacon ice cream, beer float
- All the free tastings of the winners of the States Fair bacon contest.
There's more, but I can't remember half of what else I had.

I could use some bacon right about now..

I could use some bacon right about now..

I just had some as a matter of fact. Kelly fixed breakfast, which included a package of bacon. I'm pretty sure she is trying to butter me up, to go outside and do some back breaking shovel work.

Back