Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, Ive been wanting to roll one! Where did you get it?

bottom.jpg
Fatsologo.jpg

face1.jpg
topwithlogo.jpg

He was only talking about the face.

I GET that Thain.

My mentioning of 'why' was in relation to the seemed assumption that I would possibly jump on someone for mention of it having a similar face milling whilst I am a fan of all putters regardless of make (even Scooty) because they are all beautiful in their own way.

:alien:

Bruce has been around and making putter since about 1996 IIRC. Started with the "Copper Stix" line and then into Sizemore Putters, now to the relationship with SuperStroke.

seemore, and some SCOR wedges

just can't afford them right now hah

My course has a raffle for any scotty cameron putter in the putter case, tickets are $10 and they are only selling 50 on them, I should probably go back and enter haha

second place gets any putter outside of the case (heavy putter, Taylormade, etc)

and third get's a box of Prov1

Why?

Just random info here, Bruce Sizemore, who is behind these SS putters, has been doing that face milling for a long while (search Sizemore putters, some interesting designs out there). Its a rougher texture than most out there IMO. Some are very pretty.

The duck and run comment was more joke than serious. The way that everyone was reacting to the looks of the putter, I thought it would be funny to compare the elite Betti to the SS. That is all...guess I should have put this :alien: at the end..

The duck and run comment was more joke than serious. The way that everyone was reacting to the looks of the putter, I thought it would be funny to compare the elite Betti to the SS. That is all...guess I should have put this :alien: at the end..

When in doubt, :alien: out

:alien:

I got an interesting email today. Consider me curious.

A Geek DCT head with a mid launch/low spin shaft.

Also need to get my i15's reshafted with the C-Taper S+ shafts I have sitting in the garage.

Do it! and the Scors are awesome!
My course has a raffle for any scotty cameron putter in the putter case, tickets are $10 and they are only selling 50 on them, I should probably go back and enter haha

second place gets any putter outside of the case (heavy putter, Taylormade, etc)

and third get's a box of Prov1

My 6th wedding anniversary is on Sunday. The traditional gift for this year is iron. Does that mean I should make it easy on my wife and get a new set of irons for me? Pondering Callaway X Forged for this occasion.

My 6th wedding anniversary is on Sunday. The traditional gift for this year is iron. Does that mean I should make it easy on my wife and get a new set of irons for me? Pondering Callaway X Forged for this occasion.

Dude, get irons for you and an iron (clothes iron :D) for her, win-win.

I think I want some Crossflex's.

They are comfy dude, just go up a half size and if you get a light color they will NOT stay clean.

I think you do to. They are one of the most comfy golf shoes Ive ever worn. Eventually I'll get a black pair.

They are comfy dude, just go up a half size and if you get a light color they will NOT stay clean.

Dude, I have Yeti feet, 14's or 15's. LOL!

No half sizes for me sadly. Damn large foot hating companies! :alien:

Dude, I have Yeti feet, 14's or 15's. LOL!

No half sizes for me sadly. Damn large foot hating companies! :alien:

Oh, the curse of the Yeti feet. I did find a few 14s and 15s on the 'bay in a quick search.

Oh, the curse of the Yeti feet. I did find a few 14s and 15s on the 'bay in a quick search.

Indeed. As a kid it was just go in and ask what they had in my size. SO many ugly shoes in my youth.

I want a pair, I really like the grey though but now fear the dirtiness.

I also ponder getting some more REL 3Gen's, I need about 6-7 more.

Im getting an extension for my SeeMore SB2 today, anyone know what size I need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back