NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
So meetings for the third straight day and plan to resume again tomorrow.

I dont know about u guys but im with the players. The owners agreed to this last time its their fault it shoulda been 50/50 from the get go. The only reason the salaries are so high is because of guys like Gretzky and Lemieux. You dont actually think the players are gonna back down do ya? Yes the owners pay the bill they shouldn,t have agreed to the silly CBA in the first place. At least in my neck of the woods I can go see the Providence Bruins.

Same old same old.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Not that I'm saying a deal will be done, but I disagree. At least they're talking. Something that was happening once per week or less for the past month.

Not that I'm saying a deal will be done, but I disagree. At least they're talking. Something that was happening once per week or less for the past month.

I agree talk is good, but now it almost feels like talk is cheap!

I can't remember the last time they spoke on consecutive days.

I think it's a sad fact that we start counting days in consecutive order, that's never a good sign of what has transpired!

I think it's a sad fact that we start counting days in consecutive order, that's never a good sign of what has transpired!

It's not a good indication, but it's hard to say it's not a cautionary positive at least.

Mooseheads and Nathan MacKinnion will be on Sportnet Friday Night Hockey for those Canadians looking to get a shot of him and the best CHL team in the country.

I think the fact that they arent releasing info to the public means they care less about their image and more about making a deal. Before it was about spinning the media against each other. Now its about what it shouldve been about the whole time.

I think the fact that they arent releasing info to the public means they care less about their image and more about making a deal. Before it was about spinning the media against each other. Now its about what it shouldve been about the whole time.

Great point Thain.

I'd say that's true if they truly are making progress, but they have done so much damage to the public image they should be spending every waking moment trying to gain the public back.

I'd say that's true if they truly are making progress, but they have done so much damage to the public image they should be spending every waking moment trying to gain the public back.

Like meeting and trying to get a deal done asap?

Like meeting and trying to get a deal done asap?
Getting a deal done get's hockey back on the ice, but they have a lot of PR work to do on making the name of hockey good again.

I am OK with losing this season if Fehr kills the Bettman and we have labor peace in perpetuity. Yes, seriously. But if this ends up as another cashgrab where the owners see that they have this fully armed and operational battle station called a "Lock Out" and say "hey let's use it again in the next lock out to get more Benjamins from the players"...then I will pissed off because nothing has been accomplished other than ensuring we will have labor strife again in 5-8 years.

But I will be OK with losing a season if it brings stability to the game, stability we have not seen for 20+ years.

I am OK with losing this season if Fehr kills the Bettman and we have labor peace in perpetuity. Yes, seriously. But if this ends up as another cashgrab where the owners see that they have this fully armed and operational battle station called a "Lock Out" and say "hey let's use it again in the next lock out to get more Benjamins from the players"...then I will pissed off because nothing has been accomplished other than ensuring we will have labor strife again in 5-8 years.

But I will be OK with losing a season if it brings stability to the game, stability we have not seen for 20+ years.

I agree with this. Short-term hit for long-term stability.

I have a question for all of you americans.. If you order NHL Center Ice, do you get CBC and Hockey Night in Canada?

I have a question for all of you americans.. If you order NHL Center Ice, do you get CBC and Hockey Night in Canada?

Not this year!

They were actually playing HNIC on NHL Network down here.. Although I guess I shouldn't answer that question since it wasn't directed at me haha

Haha, thats sweet.. I miss HNIC, and I miss Leaf games.

#shitnoonesays

It's sad that I find comic relief in making fun of the team I cheer for.

hahahaha sorry Dev

309292_343419829083306_1157221082_n.jpg

It was a little funnier the first 50 times people sent it to me..haha Yeah yeah yeah

We don't get meme's about American teams here. We have 6 teams that are easy enough to make fun of.

We don't get meme's about American teams here. We have 6 teams that are easy enough to make fun of.

Hahaha fair enough. I got like 10 txt messages the same day when NHL 2013 came out with the same thing. It is funny though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back