Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is incredibly nice of you, but sadly few people get that. I cant blame them.

Ummmm....your welcome??!??:D

Have to admit, had to read it a few times.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Has anyone done this (Or its this what the last few pages has been about?):

Or is doing this not worth doing?

Has anyone done this (Or its this what the last few pages has been about?):

Or is doing this not worth doing?

I answered in the other thread too, but I have rooted many times for different reasons. If you dont know what you are doing, you may end up with a nice paperweight though.

I answered in the other thread too, but I have rooted many times for different reasons. If you dont know what you are doing, you may end up with a nice paperweight though.

That is what I am wanting to avoid! I am not scared of messing with computers, but I haven't done this before!

Someone got to play with a Note 2 today. I may actually break down and buy this phone and get a personal line...its going to be awesome on VZW.

That is what I am wanting to avoid! I am not scared of messing with computers, but I haven't done this before!

Watch some youtube videos to see how things work and the read up on the dev forums. Normally when im rooting a device for the first time, i follow along with the video.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

As long as you can boot to recovery mode you are good.
Someone got to play with a Note 2 today. I may actually break down and buy this phone and get a personal line...its going to be awesome on VZW.
Im jealous...that good eh?

As long as you can boot to recovery mode you are good.

Im jealous...that good eh?

Yes. I can't talk much about it, although I'm sure most of what I was told today is probably floating around the web already, but yes its thats good. Some of the things can be done with voice and with the pen is unreal.

Yes. I can't talk much about it, although I'm sure most of what I was told today is probably floating around the web already, but yes its thats good. Some of the things can be done with voice and with the pen is unreal.

I played with the Sprint version at best buy, it can't be that much different.

I played with the Sprint version at best buy, it can't be that much different.

Ours will have something at release theirs or anyones won't have..

Ours will have something at release theirs or anyones won't have..
Verizon service? Hehe, I kid.

Please tell me they took the stupid Verizon badge off the home button.

Verizon service? Hehe, I kid.

Please tell me they took the stupid Verizon badge off the home button.

Nope. But they sell a $10 sticker to cover it!!!

Online it's showing the SIII to be on sale for $599 at Best Buy. Go to Best buy though and no such luck.

Online it's showing the SIII to be on sale for $599 at Best Buy. Go to Best buy though and no such luck.

online only price?

I thought you had the SIII, hated it and since getting the new Iphone found the perfect match for you?

See iPhone thread lol

it's become evident that Colt needs to switch to a Chunky phone.

Colt's new phone.

big button mobile phone for old people.jpg

Is 16g enough for an ipod for the car or do I need to go all in for the original big fella?

Is 16g enough for an ipod for the car or do I need to go all in for the original big fella?

If you are a music junkie who likes to have all the albums of your favorite artists go bigger. If you just like to have your favorite cd's and then alot of singles, 16 will be more than plenty.

That being said if you have a good data plan I can't recommend Spotify enough.

I put 150 to 200 songs on a CD (MP3) and that's only 700 MB, so 16 gigs should be plenty!

600 is a deal? What's the regular price?

Haha I thought he'd go Jitterbug... YES or NO? Hahahah

Samsung-Jitterbug.jpg

haha but that button on the outside could be a deal breaker.. :bulgy-eyes:

I have a 16gb iPod with about 8,000 songs on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back