What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't buy it today but I got my PX 6.0 shaft in.

Ordered a hard sided travel case for the clubs. Got it for cheap on ebay. Nothing special but I needed one

Ordered a hard sided travel case for the clubs. Got it for cheap on ebay. Nothing special but I needed one

Nice grab. I need a travel case in a bad way. I'm thinking it and a Stiff Arm will have to go on the ole Xmas wish list for the in-laws.

I didn't buy it today but I got my PX 6.0 shaft in.

Excellent. I'm a huge fan of the PX shafts. The 8C4 shafts have been awesome in my FWs. The only downside is it is really making me think about a 910 driver with a PX shaft.

I bought some double-sided tape strips and grip solvent. Time to put some orange Lamkin 3Gens on my clubs.

Nice grab. I need a travel case in a bad way. I'm thinking it and a Stiff Arm will have to go on the ole Xmas wish list for the in-laws.

With a side of Noodles?

Nice I am going to need one of those as well good call checking the Bay that is probably where I will start my search.

My new SeeMore M3 came in today!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Adams Speedline Tech, 8.5*, stiff stock Matrix RUL shaft.

Silly Adams has to have a different torque wrench than everyone else. I got it "used" (literally plastic taken off it and hit one time) so it didn't come with the wrench or headcover. No biggie for the cover as I use a mascot one anyway but this wrench thing is a pain.

Callaway Preowned was running 20% off today, so I picked up a Razr X Black driver, 8.5 stiff, like new, for $89 after discount and $28 trade of a hybrid I had laying around. Best part is, if I don't like it, I send it back within 30 days and get 90% of my money back! I figured since the 8.5 has a 1 deg open face, and I liked it at a demo day last year, I could try it for $10! Pretty good deal!

8 Red Lamkin REL 3gen's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bunch of Betti apparel 2 flex hats a knit cap and 2 UA Betti shirts and a Bettinardi Pure grip.

I actually got it a few days ago but didn't get around to posting pics until now. Loving it so far.

20121102221559.jpg

Ordered a Razr Fit shaft adapter for my AD-EV. Excited to be able to switch shafts at will.

Titleist 913 D3 8.5* Diamana 72 Stiff.

Previously had the 907D2 and had been waiting on these to come out for awhile. When to a PGA Superstore in Atlanta today and absolutely fell in love. Can wait to hit it tomorrow on the course, but knowing me I'll play poorly tomorrow because I'm so excited.

Adidas POWERBAND 4.0 Golf Shoes love the slime green:)

Bought one of these used, for cheap. I like the way it feels. Nice and heavy great feel. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352556447.476833.jpg

Tappin' on the Kingphone.

traded my callaway x20 irons for the original ping raptures with the titanium faces. I was a little leery of the look (offset, little wider sole, etc) but these irons are really amazing in so many ways. Never should have left ping irons, last set I HAD WAS back when eye two was the gold standard.

SUNMTNBAG.jpg

Bought a Charcoal/Orange Clicgear 3.0 yesterday and played my first round with it. What a treat!!! I'm never carrying or carting again. I now know what I have been missing in my life, and it's the Clicgear 3.0

Lost a bid war on some nice, cheap adidas pure motion pants...ended up winning some under armour pants instead.

Just another package of e5s.

Bought a pair of FJ WinterSof gloves last night at Sports Authority. I was able to hit some irons with the gloves on before I bought them, and was surprised how they didn't seem to affect anything. As an added bonus, they also make GREAT driving gloves!

I would love to have golf shoes and the apparels golfer used to wear,It looks really catchy and very professional as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back