THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Of course it is dude.

Derek and I just got to the hotel. I'm excited for it to be tomorrow!

Damaikis do you have a Razr Fit?

I'd just stay on 85. If you start catching lights on Buford highway, it is going to take forever.
My thoughts exactly , Thanks ATL see ya tomorrow !

Just got the Tour Van ready for the morning trek. We are excited to see everybody.

Safe travels you two, I hope I get more than a couple of hours sleep tonight, I am super excited to get there.

I just selected my clubs, cleaned and bagged them. Loaded my bag with tee balls and gloves and am all set for a wonderful day of golf. My grouping is going to be so much fun.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Still 2 more spots left ? , someone snatch em' up tonight and be a part of THP history !

Wish I was headed that way. I've got a speaking engagement that night, otherwise it would be on!

Home sweet home!! Now to clean the clubs, decide what to wear to match the awesome Bridgestone hat, pack the golf bag, and go to bed.

Safe travels JB & GolferGal!

See everyone tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One-T will make it!

Glad to see One-T is going to come down.

I'm just hoping dudes

You had me excited, lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
You got plenty of room to carry a years supply of balls in the trunk , Your gonna need it.

I'm stuck in massive traffic in Chattanooga.....

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

I just selected my clubs, cleaned and bagged them. Loaded my bag with tee balls and gloves and am all set for a wonderful day of golf. My grouping is going to be so much fun.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I have finished all of that too Keith, plus I have stocked up a few snacks for my round. I am looking forward to having fun with MaryC, ATLgolfer & jls1967 on the course and seeing all of my friends but especially meeting new THPers. It is going to be a great day for sure.

I'm stuck in massive traffic in Chattanooga.....

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

As I was leaving the area, I heard they were playing bumper cars downtown. Wish I could tell you a way around it, but the mountains limit the shortcuts.

Hehe, wait till you hit ATL.

Huge accident on I-85 NB north of Jimmy Carter had all lanes but the express lane shut down. Thank God for the Peach Pass.

Huge accident on I-85 NB north of Jimmy Carter had all lanes but the express lane shut down. Thank God for the Peach Pass.

Glad you are safely home, see you tomorrow partner.

I think I'm pulling over and heading out early am this trip far longer than expected. I hit a lot of traffic in Nashville as well.

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

The old man went to bed at 7:30 tonight. I kid you not. He's going to be feisty tomorrow.

Back