2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had the absolute most unreal dream about becoming a Cleveland staffer and the possibility of using mycustomwedge.com

If I don't become a Cleveland staffer I WILL be inquiring about a potential idea.

TT on iPad

I just had the absolute most unreal dream about becoming a Cleveland staffer and the possibility of using mycustomwedge.com

If I don't become a Cleveland staffer I WILL be inquiring about a potential idea.

TT on iPad

The full customization on that website is amazing!!!

Excited to see what Callaway announces today! Dual solo adjustable driver perhaps like we are seeing from a few other OEM's?

Holy crap I forgot about this! Thanks Cookie for reminding me.

This is war.....Callaway style. Should be awesome

Really interested to see what this is. We know about the Extreme Fit already so it cant be that. Was the Razr Black adjustable last year? I don't think it was. Maybe they made it adjustable

Really interested to see what this is. We know about the Extreme Fit already so it cant be that. Was the Razr Black adjustable last year? I don't think it was. Maybe they made it adjustable

That is possible or something total new entirely.

Cleveland Staffer or not, I need to make this happen....

WILMAWEDGE.jpg

FREDWEDGE.jpg

BETTYWEDGE.jpg

BARNEYWEDGE.jpg

DINOWEDGE.jpg

That must have been an interesting dream you had, Thainer.

Hilarious. They actually look pretty good too.

I love the marketing battle going on
I have smeared away from Callaway for years, no particular reason really, but they have my complete attention. I'm itching to hit those X Forged irons big time

Those do look cool, not sure if with all of the options available its the route I would go...but they do look good quality wise

hahahhahaha. You could just have a full bag of wedges hahahah

I have smeared away from Callaway for years, no particular reason really, but they have my complete attention. I'm itching to hit those X Forged irons big time

Their offerings from last year were $$$ too. If they are upgrades, watch out because they are going to be amazing.

This years line is going to be incredible. Staffers will be lucky to see what their box holds!

I haven't heard a company so jacked up about their line in a long long time.

Yeah, this stuff isnt an option, but so so beautiful. I customized names and colors and put the logo in myself. I know they CAN do it, because they have the screening process, and all that needs to be done is the graphing. But will they? Hmmm....

I know for a fact that if I have the option, I will go 48-52-56-60-64 this MC. Ive wanted to commit to this style of bottom bag for a long time.

I think we see something completely new unveiled from Callaway today. With how they have talked about things changing, I just don't see them this hyped up to make a change to an existing club.

Yeah, this stuff isnt an option, but so so beautiful. I customized names and colors and put the logo in myself. I know they CAN do it, because they have the screening process, and all that needs to be done is the graphing. But will they? Hmmm....

I know for a fact that if I have the option, I will go 48-52-56-60-64 this MC. Ive wanted to commit to this style of bottom bag for a long time.
That's a lot of wedges.

Really? Wow. That is interesting my man. I am going the other way, I think, down to 3 (including PW)

I think we see something completely new unveiled from Callaway today. With how they have talked about things changing, I just don't see them this hyped up to make a change to an existing club.

Me too bro. I think it is going to be their new top of the line driver. Which is mind blowing, considering that everyone knows about the Fit extreme.

I know! I also thought about Angry Birds, but I just plain old like the flintstones more lol.

Yeah. I go Driver-4wood-3iron-5iron

Makes sense. Unique. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back