The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nothing on your end, One-T. I think everybody is/was seeing it.
word...well, I still am seeing it. I guess it could be part of the change.

I hate having to sit in class when such awesome things are going on at THP! This is an awesome day.

loving all of the great positive things going on around here!

I hate having to sit in class when such awesome things are going on at THP! This is an awesome day.

Try work where you can't zone it out haha. THP brings my Monday's to a new level I didn't know was possible

Try work where you can't zone it out haha. THP brings my Monday's to a new level I didn't know was possible

I actually forgot it was Monday for a while there!

Its the post THP even blues, it takes awhile to get over

Hey guys/girls...I need your computer techy skillz....I am getting this all of a sudden when I go to THP. PLEASE HELP!!!

I am working on windows 7 with Chrome.

Capture-2.png

Haha, this was all part of the change, we put that up to throw people off while we got ready to launch the new site.

Just about time for a lunch date with the range.

Taking 2 clubs out today. 8 iron for a small bucket. 56 degree for some short game work.

Just thought of an app. Who on here is the one who knows how to do that sort of stuff. It'd be more so an app for MacBook though

Just thought of an app. Who on here is the one who knows how to do that sort of stuff. It'd be more so an app for MacBook though
There are quite a few people. Pmoa works with apps, I do believe.

I started working on an app last week. Slowly but surely the idea is coming together.

There are quite a few people. Pmoa works with apps, I do believe.

I started working on an app last week. Slowly but surely the idea is coming together.

I really think this is a winner, just unsure if it exists or not

I just got a sleeve of titleist golf balls in the mail that says test on them.... Anyone else get these??

I just got a sleeve of titleist golf balls in the mail that says test on them.... Anyone else get these??

There is a thread on the 2013 Titleist balls where some have posted their feedback.

Sometimes in life you come to many obstacles and it is how you handle those that makes you who you are. It has been a tough couple of months for my wife and I because of a few things, but we have always said that if you do the right thing and work hard, good things happen. Today showed us that we were right.

Sometimes in life you come to many obstacles and it is how you handle those that makes you who you are. It has been a tough couple of months for my wife and I because of a few things, but we have always said that if you do the right thing and work hard, good things happen. Today showed us that we were right.

Awesome to read this.

Good things happen to good people. I'll join you in breathing in a sense of optimism. Things just seem to be heading up and I am pretty stoked for that.

Man it is hard to imagine the behind the scenes stuff that goes on to make everything possible to us. Thank you and glad to see good things happening

Good things happen to good people. I'll join you in breathing in a sense of optimism. Things just seem to be heading up and I am pretty stoked for that.

That is great Jeff. Its just one of those things we have learned that if you work hard to do the right thing, things fall into place. While the past little while has been trying, we hoped there was light at the end of the tunnel. Today that light shined through.

That is great Jeff. Its just one of those things we have learned that if you work hard to do the right thing, things fall into place. While the past little while has been trying, we hoped there was light at the end of the tunnel. Today that light shined through.

Awesome to hear. If y'all are happy, were happy for ya's! I'm not much of a spiritual guy, but I have always lived by the philosophy, we are never given more than we can handle, and don't ask to be a stronger person, ask for situations that can make you stronger.

This could go in the Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread!!!! I agree that good things happen to good people......I tell my kids all the time (even though they are 5 and 3) that you are only responsible for your yourself and no one else. If you do the right things and live the right way.....good things come!!

Glad to hear it buddy. One of the hardest things to do in life is to see that light at the end of the tunnel, but fear the obstacles one must overtake to get there. Glad you and GG got to where you two have been working toward.

Today is going to have to be some sort of a special anniversary for us from here on out, because today was a really special day!

Today is going to have to be some sort of a special anniversary for us from here on out, because today was a really special day!

And GG comes in with the patented teaser. Glad to hear it...and I am incredibly curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back