images

Solid choice.
Just did some youtube watching and gun reviews, looks like I will be getting acquainted to the TYPE 25 and M8A1 ARs and the MSMC and Skorpion EVO III SMGs. I like what I read about those.

The Type 25 is basically the ACR and the M8A1 is the Type 95.

Just sent out a bunch of requests also. WarEagle, your XBL avatar is hilarious dude.
It's a pretty good depiction of me.

Boom
vy6enyna.jpg

Just did some youtube watching and gun reviews, looks like I will be getting acquainted to the TYPE 25 and M8A1 ARs and the MSMC and Skorpion EVO III SMGs. I like what I read about those.

It's a pretty good depiction of me.

Haha I know, thats why I was laughing so hard when I saw it.

I will be type 25'ing like a mad man. I already miss the G36.

I will be type 25'ing like a mad man. I already miss the G36.
The Skorpion EVO with rapid fire sounds like it may be the fastest firing gun in the CoD series.

I hate CoD Skorpions. I have a feeling I'm going to get throttled by that gun often by dudes like War.
Fify, and Yep!

Just read the review of this on 1UP. Can't wait to dive into the load outs for MP.

I went and picked the game up at GS. The place was filled with mothers picking the game up for their kids. It was really weird.

I hate CoD Skorpions. I have a feeling I'm going to get throttled by that gun often.

I am not a big fan of the Sub-machine guns. I am an Assault Rifle guy. I like being able to shoot from range.

As many guys as it looks like will be playing, we may have to set up some custom games as well. I haven't done that since halo 2 but I love talking trash to people that I know!

The wife picked up the game for me! Cant wait boys

Haha you're wife is awesome. You totally outkicked your coverage dude. By a longshot..haha

Dude nice. I think I'm gonna grab it on my lunch break.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Haha you're wife is awesome. You totally outkicked your coverage dude. By a longshot..haha

I can't deny that now I'm working on making sure everybody's in bed by 6 p.m.

I can't deny that now I'm working on making sure everybody's in bed by 6 p.m.

Haha yeah my wife gave me the green light after my daughter goes to sleep.

That's awesome guys, your wives are awesome haha, gotta love COD Black ops, anyone played the zombies yet?

Wife just sent me a text. "Went to Best Buy and got the game. Do you need beer?"

Haha whoa! I think we need an awesome wife off between Mrs Dean and Mrs War.

Haha whoa! I think we need an awesome wife off between Mrs Dean and Mrs War.
Mike wins. His wife is pregnant and being awesome.

Just played a few matches online at a friends(since my 360 and TV hasn't arrived to Germany yet), it's pretty solid but nothing different. I've been playing CoD online since 2006 though so I'm a little burned out, still fun though and something to do to pass time.

Wife just sent me a text. "Went to Best Buy and got the game. Do you need beer?"

I love those texts. I know its not happening for this game though.

Back