Anyone wanna buy Assassin's Creed 3? Thought I'd give THP first shot before amazon gets it.

Didn't hate the game, I just beat everything :/

Anyone wanna buy Assassin's Creed 3? Thought I'd give THP first shot before amazon gets it.

Didn't hate the game, I just beat everything :/

lolz, I would but I'ma saving for COD Black Ops 2 1/2

I have it on PS3 that you could have, but not sure if that works for you or not.

I have it on PS3 that you could have, but not sure if that works for you or not.

Thanks War Eagle, unfortunately it wouldn't, though MudFlap just sent me a PM with an extremely nice offer so I may be good to go. The friendliness of this place amazes me more every day!

Im excited as hell about it. Love GTA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love GTA, and this looks like its going to be Rockstar's most comprehensive and best game ever.

I just hope it's alittle less "realistic" then GTA tbh. I mean it was nice but to me what made GTA one of the best games ever was the fun I had. GTA4 took that away but that's just me.

I just hope it's alittle less "realistic" then GTA tbh. I mean it was nice but to me what made GTA one of the best games ever was the fun I had. GTA4 took that away but that's just me.

Niko on a motorcycle + a wall or bridge pilon or anything remotely solid = just awful awful injury scenes

They've said that they toned the driving down, so it doesn't feel like you are trying to turn a boat, which is nice! Haha

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

Just got done with AC 3. Ending was a bit of a let down to be honest. I don't think Desmond is dead somehow but it will be interesting to see where it goes from here

Just got done with AC 3. Ending was a bit of a let down to be honest. I don't think Desmond is dead somehow but it will be interesting to see where it goes from here

How long did it take to finish? I might redbox this one instead of buying.

How long did it take to finish? I might redbox this one instead of buying.

Just redbox it. My brother 100% the story in about a weeks time and I flew through it in 3 days. But there is a crap ton to do in the game besides the story.

If you do not do the side missions and focus on the main mission only it can be done in 2-3 days.

Just redbox it. My brother 100% the story in about a weeks time and I flew through it in 3 days. But there is a crap ton to do in the game besides the story.

Thanks guys.

Agreed don't buy it. Only took me this long because i'm doing a lot of the side mission as i'm going along

Did you play after the credits? It gives a hint who is in the animus. I think he is dead.

Did you play after the credits? It gives a hint who is in the animus. I think he is dead.

You mean the 25min long credit? I don't even remember what happened after that

You mean the 25min long credit? I don't even remember what happened after that

The voice says:

Spoiler
"Your uncle (meaning Desmond's dad, I think) wants us to find these different points to recalibrate the animus, blah blah blah." I think it's Desmond's cousin, which is the direction I think the next game will go."

I am thinking the next game will be Civil War. There are so many ways they could make an awesome story weaving Templar influence in and out of it. Looking forward to the news.

I am thinking the next game will be Civil War. There are so many ways they could make an awesome story weaving Templar influence in and out of it. Looking forward to the news.

Civil War would be cool. They pretty much ruled out WWII, among other times, for the 4th game. I just hope that you are in the middle of an epic battle. In AC3, it seemed like they directed you around the epic battles.

Back