I think it's just before 30.. And when you add the target finder to it? Whew... TSYK TSYK FACE!!!!
It's unlocked at 22.

I think it's just before 30.. And when you add the target finder to it? Whew... TSYK TSYK FACE!!!!

newb...whats target finder?

It's unlocked at 22.

The only reason I played until almost 1am. I was level 20 and just wanted to get the FAL and see what Dan's hype was all about.

man, I have played this for about an hour online and I SUCK!

It's like a holographic scope but it shows you enemies when you're ADS. And yeah.. (aiming down sight)...

Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-II-Multiplayer-Analysis-11.jpg

that looks way too complicated to me...i'll stick to the squirt gun and running around as a decoy for you guys

man, I have played this for about an hour online and I SUCK!

MikeDean has played it for 20 hours and he still sucks...haha

The only reason I played until almost 1am. I was level 20 and just wanted to get the FAL and see what Dan's hype was all about.

I was wondering why you were so focused on 22..

I think my love for the FAL goes back to WaW when i used the gewehr and the SVT almost exclusively on hardcore and loved them something terrible.

Core was all about the Mosin. Single fire destruction through iron sights. Awesome.

hmm thats odd, I recall your name on the leaderboard looking up a few times.

Must be a NJ thing

I was wondering why you were so focused on 22..

I think my love for the FAL goes back to WaW when i used the gewehr and the SVT almost exclusively on hardcore and loved them something terrible.

Core was all about the Mosin. Single fire destruction through iron sights. Awesome.

It certainly wasnt so I could hang out with you..hahahaha

that looks way too complicated to me...i'll stick to the squirt gun and running around as a decoy for you guys

IMO, if you're not using the LSAT, you're doing yourself a disservice. That thing is like an active killstreak reward.

hmm thats odd, I recall your name on the leaderboard looking up a few times.

Must be a NJ thing

Pshhh yeah right dude. Nice try. I guess Hooked on Phonix hasnt hit Ohio yet.

haha...well him and I would have fun then. But he like a dumb dumb went out and bought a 360. You dumbies and your 360.

haha...well him and I would have fun then. But he like a dumb dumb went out and bought a 360. You dumbies and your 360.

I was f-bombing that "investment" 20 minutes after turning it on

I would too, cause PS3 is where its at. Free online.

yeah, this is my 2nd or 3rd time owning a 360, Ive had 2 PS3's, traded the last one away last December to a THPER for a driver lol

I was f-bombing that "investment" 20 minutes after turning it on
I think about the 3rd or 4th game in, Mike got shot, and his comment was "What a waste of $400.00"

yeah, this is my 2nd or 3rd time owning a 360, Ive had 2 PS3's, traded the last one away last December to a THPER for a driver lol
thats hilarious
Free mediocre online... I wish it was better dude, I really do..
yeah, but its free...after spending $65 for a game, I dont think you should pay for online. Oh well. I wish all you dudes were on PS3

I think about the 3rd or 4th game in, Mike got shot, and his comment was "What a waste of $400.00"

Yeah it was my 3rd game, I think I had been logged in for like 3 hours by the time I got to that

It was frustration, last night was "slightly" better in some cases and much more fun

thats hilarious

yeah, but its free...after spending $65 for a game, I dont think you should pay for online. Oh well. I wish all you dudes were on PS3

I tried with BlOps1 and MW3 but couldn't deal with the in lobby screaming.. yeah, muting feature, but ugh.. It was awful.

I think being that it's subscription based it really doesn't bother me.. One time fee for clear sound and party chat with crazy THPers = a big win.

I really don't want to buy this game because I'm broke, but I might have to do it....

Back