In what way was the original Black Ops trash? I may have a different view point than you as I really enjoyed playing it personally.

It may have been fixed, but at launch (and for a while thereafter) everything was awful. The connections were always such garbage, getting a game was a chore when you had a party...my biggest qualm was that on the best connection I've ever played on (yay university internet), the lag between someone elses connection and mine was so obviously apparent on killcams. Meaning I would be dead without seeing them on my screen, but on the kill cam they saw me for like 5 seconds. I also thought the guns were pretty awfully unbalanced. Zombies was fun though. All in all, I just don't think Treyarch makes good CoD games.

What to you makes this game good? I think its the most balanced COD I have played. Sure its frustrating, which COD isnt? I am curious what he said was bad about it
Haven't had a chance to ask. He's at work. I just shot him a quick text to see if it was good and I mentioned I may buy it. He replied with "not too impressed."

It may have been fixed, but at launch (and for a while thereafter) everything was awful. The connections were always such garbage, getting a game was a chore when you had a party...my biggest qualm was that on the best connection I've ever played on (yay university internet), the lag between someone elses connection and mine was so obviously apparent on killcams. Meaning I would be dead without seeing them on my screen, but on the kill cam they saw me for like 5 seconds. I also thought the guns were pretty awfully unbalanced. Zombies was fun though. All in all, I just don't think Treyarch makes good CoD games.

This thread covered that experience quite well I thought.. It has since been adjusted and definitely resolved for the most part.

This thread covered that experience quite well I thought.. It has since been adjusted and definitely resolved for the most part.

Except for the custom game joining nonsense from last night.

I prefer MW over Blops, greatly. But this one is fun, and is a quality game.

I definitely haven't read all 67 pages because I had no plans of buying it until now, so I didn't care to read up. But seeing that so many of you guys play it, I kind of want it just so I can wreck you.

Especially Dev and Nate.

Except for the custom game joining nonsense from last night.

Yeah, I'm sure they will patch that as well.. It only happened briefly for me.

I prefer MW over Blops, greatly. But this one is fun, and is a quality game.

I'm doing my best to look at the games separately.. Ignoring the fact that they share the Call of Duty title. I'm with you though, I prefer MW style of play.

I definitely haven't read all 67 pages because I had no plans of buying it until now, so I didn't care to read up. But seeing that so many of you guys play it, I kind of want it just so I can wreck you.

Especially Dev and Nate.

Dude you could wreck Nate with 1 arm and an eye patch on.

Especially Dev and Nate.

Wreck me? You must be bmik dropshot MLG good.

I'm just gonna grab it after class and play I guess. You should all be ready around 4-5ish.

And add me on Xbox: PAundercover

Dude you could wreck Nate with 1 arm and an eye patch on.

And I still have a better KD ratio than Deano...everybody loves to pick on me, lol.

And I still have a better KD ratio than Deano...everybody loves to pick on me, lol.

Dude, my 4 month old daughter could do that. Not exactly brag worthy..haha MikeDean is there for our amusement and to be a human shield and he does a great job of both.

Dude, my 4 month old daughter could do that. Not exactly brag worthy..haha MikeDean is there for our amusement and to be a human shield and he does a great job of both.

Maybe Deano should rock the riot shield class....

Or the LSAT. I swear that gun is cheating.

Anything for the team!

My K/D should not be discussed, its just a #, I bring so much more to the table

Anything for the team!

My K/D should not be discussed, its just a #, I bring so much more to the table

Dude I could care in the least what my K/D is. I just want to have fun and level up and get cool stuff.

I'm working on it Dev! :alien:

I unlocked the Crossbow...I really really want to screw some people up with explosive bolts. Even though I'll probably suck doing it, hehe.

I unlocked the Crossbow...I really really want to screw some people up with explosive bolts. Even though I'll probably suck doing it, hehe.

Its kinda hard but its fun. Got a Gamewinning kill came yesterday when I stuck someone with it and he ran into his buddy for a double kill

Its kinda hard but its fun. Got a Gamewinning kill came yesterday when I stuck someone with it and he ran into his buddy for a double kill

Hah! Enemy with benefits!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I have always been turrible with the crossbow! Just can't seem to get the hang of it.

Hah! Enemy with benefits!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yupp... One semi-rant I have is that I wish the names of perks could stay the same from game to game.. Why is sitrep called engineer? Why is SOH called fast hands? I know its minimal, but I just dont like it

Yupp... One semi-rant I have is that I wish the names of perks could stay the same from game to game.. Why is sitrep called engineer? Why is SOH called fast hands? I know its minimal, but I just dont like it
Different developers of each game, IIRC.

Back