What shaft is in your driver?

Anybody compared the V2 and the NV? Im still narrowing down choices.

The B. Asha 4x now.

AXE Excalibur tour stiff. Mid launch bombs with this.

Let me get some thoughts from fellow THP member. I struggle with control with my driver and my 3 wood normally. Both have the same 59 gram shafts. Would going to a 75 in each help or will 65 in the driver and 75 in 3w be the way to go?

Let me get some thoughts from fellow THP member. I struggle with control with my driver and my 3 wood normally. Both have the same 59 gram shafts. Would going to a 75 in each help or will 65 in the driver and 75 in 3w be the way to go?

That's a tough one, Franklin. Weight might not be the issue at all. Really could be just about anything.

Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6. Awesome.

Diamana 'ahina 72X

That's a tough one, Franklin. Weight might not be the issue at all. Really could be just about anything.

Yea I thought that too. My current shafts torque is 3.5 at 59 grams. The NV 65 is a 3.5 torque at 67 grams. the V2 is a 3.0 torque at 66 grams. The NV 75 is 2.8 torque at 77 grams. I just know I have had nothing but issues with constancy with the Blur.

FUBUKI 60 Alpha Stiff in my Adams Speedline Fast12 LS

I currently rock a Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue shaft with stiff flex. the high launch works perfectly with the settings I use on my TM R11

I have the Diamana Ahina X-flex. It seems to be doing the job. I was fitted for the club but the fitter only had the stock offerings at the time. Would be interested what theyd fit me for if had a ton of choices. Pondering!

Fubuki tour 63s in my razr fit 8.5, standard cog setting and weight set to neutral. Fairway finder.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Fubuki tour 63s in my razr fit 8.5, standard cog setting and weight set to neutral. Fairway finder.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

See you game the same in you 3w. Why if you dont mind me asking cause I was about to go heavier in my 3w. Oh and man you got a nice bag set up.

Miyazaki C. Kua 43S

Listed in my sig.

V2 57 reg.

Miyazaki B. Asha 4S.

Speeder VC 6.0 Stiff

Currently I have the Graphite Design DI-7s. But that will be changing soon. Just not sure to what.

Miyazaki Kusala Black 61S

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Back