What shaft is in your driver?

asca2

Reaction score
Handicap
I am curious to hear what shaft everyone has currently installed on their driver and what its characteristics are. Do you like it?

PS: I apologize if a similar thread exists. I tried to search but didn't find anything. If it does, I will delete it.

Currently I'm gaming a Matrix Ozik X-con 6 which is high launch, low spin shaft.

I'm in the process of gaming 3 different shafts. Aldila NV 65, UST Proforce V2, and Axivcore Green. All relatively mid/low launch and mid/low spin

Stock Graffaloy ProLaunch Blue SC. I really do like it. It seems to perform well.

Diamana Blue, regular flex.

Matrix Ozik HD7 73g X flex TP. sheboygan.
low launch, low spin, long distance. it's my longest driver i've had yet, and my first x flex club. when i swing smoothly, i can almost gaurantee 300yrds.

RIP Beta 60X right now. Going to be a Miya C.Kua 59X soon.

Mine is in my signature...but I am playing a Matrix Radix HD6 in stiff in my Razr FIT

Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 7.1 X. Love the smoothness of it. Not harsh, or boardy feeling at all, but much more stout than the stock Titleist Ahina I replaced.

Currently playing the UST Elements 7MK shaft in my driver.At this moment it's working very well.The only thing i will experiment with is trying the 6MK.Want to see if it's better for me?

Project X 6.5

Shanked with my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

stock shaft that comes in the Burner Superfast 2.0 - will soon be replaced with a Fubuki shaft when I can find a good deal on one

Project X 7C3 which is a regular flex shaft (I'll prob be the only one who owns up to playing reg flex!)

Keeps the flight down for me and has a tight dispersion for me.

Had a project x 6.0 in before it snapped. I am hoping tmag replaces it with my desired matrix 7m3. I like both but the 7m3 reminds me of how much I loved the hd6, with lower lasers. I wouldn't be hurt at all with the pj back in it. To be honest, I want them both.

PX 6.5 and enjoying getting up close and personal with the green's.

Fubuki Alpha 70X- I like it, its a great feeling shaft that gives me a nice high ball flight, I wouldn't mind going to something with a stiffer tip.

Fubuki something or other in my FT-iQ and a C.Kua 43S (Flex Code 8722)

I have no idea how the Fubuki kicks, but after my limited range testing I'm feeling like the C.Kua isn't the right flex profile for me... but only time and experience will tell.

I play an Aldila NV and it launches pretty high for me. I like it though. Was inexpensive and seems solid throughout the swing. Heavier than my other shafts too which I like a lot.

Matrix Black Tie 6M3 stiff flex. This shaft is absolutely amazing. I love having the boring low spin long roll bombs!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

UST VTS 6S Black, 67 grams in both spoon and driver. I like it.

Right now I'm gaming the Miyazaki Kusala White 61S tipped 1".

Fujikura Blur 65 TP

Project X 7C3 which is a regular flex shaft (I'll prob be the only one who owns up to playing reg flex!)

Keeps the flight down for me and has a tight dispersion for me.

The 7c3 is far from being a regular flex shaft.
In fact it's stiffer than stiff flex for many shaft companies. I play it too in my 910 D2 and I quite like it.

I'm stock shafts across the bag. Stock works fine for me.

Miyazaki Black, low launch and spin in my driver and 3 wood. Very happy and thrilled with these Miyazaki golf shafts.

I also gamed the Project X for quite some time and liked it as well.

Back