Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

That would be a pretty great paring, and I believe you are both in the market for a roommate.

I'm about to propose to Buck then. Hehe

Ha, it wont be that bad but will be a blast. Instead of chipping in the hallway it will be putting! That means no broken tables.

Hallway home-made putt putt? I think so!

Hallway home-made putt putt? I think so!

Last year was literally one of the best times ever, I never would of thought a bunch of internet golfers could be so much fun. Just keep the wedges out of my hands if theres any glass close by...

I'm beyond excited about it. Best part? I'll come home Monday night and Tuesday is out last day of school....and a HALF day. Hehe

Glad your in man, should be a great villa. Buck, me and Jman = need bail money

hahaha yeah you better be in my Villa again this year internet BFF.

Gonna break something this year for sure.

hahaha yeah you better be in my Villa again this year internet BFF.

Gonna break something this year for sure.

I did ask GolferGal if we could be in the same villa. I opted for a single room but if needed I can do a room with 2 beds, not sure why I did the single bed as I didn't really sleep much for 3 days last year. I think I had Guinness shizz for 3 months after that...

I may or may not have bought 4 last night!

I'm so excited about this, playing golf with friends, hitting new and unreleased clubs, meeting new people, and just enjoying it all. This is awesome.

I'm considering packing 32oz mason jars. I really am.

IOWA!

Sure bring your puny little jars.. I will be ready for you!!!

Spoiler
179d0e1f8c4ef1595b432e3c91419f59.jpg

Just thought this may need an evening bump. Never too early to be pumped, is it??

You don't get excited easily do you?

Nope, typically only when I do complex math calculations in my head, try to memorize more PI digits, or listen to Frank Sinatra.

Signed up! Looking forward to making the trek across the USA to meet some fellow THPers and enjoy this awesome event.

Awesome Rob. Looking forward to meeting you.

Sure bring your puny little jars.. I will be ready for you!!!

Spoiler
179d0e1f8c4ef1595b432e3c91419f59.jpg

LOL!!!! Ha! Gordon that is AWESOME! Drinking out of a vase, now you're thinking Oklahoma style.

Great to hear Rob! Look forward to meeting you in May!

There are still some open spots remaining for this one. As we move towards the end of the year, announcements with more details about schedules, THP Banquet, demo day and contests will all be out.

Back