Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

i dunno.. one-t in the skinny jeans is like a wild card that trumps all others..

I shall never look at those jeans in the same way again. I should have donated them to Hawk after that.

Back on the phone with Reunion to get the rest of the room charges in order.

That's just ridiculous. I feel bad for you Morgan. Hope today is quick and easy

Ok, I have sent a PM to everyone who still has an outstanding balance and I have gone line by line, penny by penny explaining why they owe what they owe. Everyone else's bill should officially be squared away and many will be seeing a refund. Please allow upwards of 5 days for the refund to appear on your card. If by the middle of next week you still feel your charges are incorrect, please send me a PM and we will get to the bottom of it, but according to their records, and mine, everyone's account is now balanced.

Ok, I have sent a PM to everyone who still has an outstanding balance and I have gone line by line, penny by penny explaining why they owe what they owe. Everyone else's bill should officially be squared away and many will be seeing a refund. Please allow upwards of 5 days for the refund to appear on your card. If by the middle of next week you still feel your charges are incorrect, please send me a PM and we will get to the bottom of it, but according to their records, and mine, everyone's account is now balanced.

Above and beyond as usual!

Just wanted to drop a line and thank you for going above and beyond GG! Just checked my account today and a correction was posted to bring it to the exact dollar amount you sent out to us before the outing. Well done...

THANK YOU!

Just wanted to drop a line and thank you for going above and beyond GG! Just checked my account today and a correction was posted to bring it to the exact dollar amount you sent out to us before the outing. Well done...

THANK YOU!

THanks to GG from me too...... same thing for me i got a credit back today when i looked.... thanks Morgan for all your hard work!

THanks to GG from me too...... same thing for me i got a credit back today when i looked.... thanks Morgan for all your hard work!

I will forever be bitter to you about that

Back