Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That INT was poetic justice, I thought both interference calls were bogus.

Thrilled to see Clemson bring out the 2011 offense to tonight's game.

I wonder if Clemson can play another ACC team in the Peach Bowl this year. Certainly not getting win #11 looking like this.

Hopefully no one watched our game today, we set football back 30 years. It was the ugliest game I've ever seen and we managed to win. We really need an overhaul on offense

Hopefully no one watched our game today, we set football back 30 years. It was the ugliest game I've ever seen and we managed to win. We really need an overhaul on offense

I know that you guys have had a bad year as well but I really expected you to beat us by 30.

I know that one stabbed Charlie hard. Going to be hard to score 10 with only 4:17 to go.

Apparently you never saw the 3-2 Auburn vs Miss St game from 2008,I think it was.

Seriously, how does a game end 3-2?

I've been sucked into the tigers cocks game, much better game than I imagined.

I've been sucked into the tigers cocks game, much better game than I imagined.

The two best teams from the ACC sure have looked good against the SEC today. Yeah... About that...

The two best teams from the ACC sure have looked good against the SEC today. Yeah... About that...

Today has been an epic fail for the ACC.

Sent from Tapatalk

I know that one stabbed Charlie hard. Going to be hard to score 10 with only 4:17 to go.

It's amazing how bad Clemson's defense is this year. This is SC's backup QB that is looking like a heisman hopeful.

And add another drop for the Clemson offense. I think they've equaled their season total in drops in this game. SC really has Clemson's number right now.

Hahaha, the SEC is overrated though.

Clowney needs foot surgery after the season and he still has the SC single season sack record, what a beast.

Sent from Tapatalk

Wow, SC running at will when its all on the line for Clemsons D.

Break out the brooms!

Wow, SC running at will when its all on the line for Clemsons D.

Break out the brooms!

hard to blame them at this point. The defense has been on the field for seemingly the entire second half.

Clowney needs foot surgery after the season and he still has the SC single season sack record, what a beast.

Sent from Tapatalk

Clowney is a beast. I suspect every NFL team would love to have him play tomorrow.

When it's an obvious passing down, there's no chance.

And another sack for good measure.
What a freak.

And another sack for good measure.
What a freak.

#1 pick in the 2014 Draft, pencil it in right now.

Sent from Tapatalk

I can't wait until ND beats Alabama in the NC.

I couldn't say that with a straight face.

I can't wait until ND beats Alabama in the NC.

I couldn't say that with a straight face.

I'll take the under in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back