Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have ran that play a few times and it finally worked out. Might be a good finish here.

ND is making me nervous.

Y​ou will not run the ball in at the goal line against ND.

Safety alert!

Nevermind.

Lane Kiffin is an idiot. WHy in the world he didn't kick that is beyond me...modrn coaches are so cocky. This game would still be in doubt had he kicked it.

It may be Georgia.

There's a chance, but Bama is the most complete football team in the country. I think they don't have too hard a time with Georgia. ND's D will stop them. It comes down to offense...

It'll be a good game either way.

Well guys, I look forward to January 7th. Either I'm going to have a ton of fun quoting about 100 seriously anti ND posts in here, or well, you know, the second option isn't going to happen so we don't need to discuss it.

There's a chance, but Bama is the most complete football team in the country. I think they don't have too hard a time with Georgia. ND's D will stop them. It comes down to offense...

Bama averages about a 1/2 point more per game that UGA, it may be closer than you think offensively. Bama gives up about 9 points less per game than UGA so that is what I see as the real difference maker. They are tough as they come defensively.

Bama averages about a 1/2 point more per game that UGA, it may be closer than you think offensively. Bama gives up about 9 points less per game than UGA so that is what I see as the real difference maker. They are tough as they come defensively.

I was comparing ND and Bama... UGA could win, but I don't see it happening. Outside of the top 4, nobody plays any defense. PPG is hardly a valid comparison. Is Oregon better than ND because they play no defense and score 60 points as opposed to the top D in the nation and score 20?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back