The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man NFL isn't the same on Sundays watching game casts on my phone. Should make It back home in time to see the second wave of games

Glad they turned off the snooze-fest between the Bears and Vikes and put on Falcons/Bucs. Gives me something to actually watch before the Saints game later.

As painful as it was to watch my Vikings just totally s**t the bed, I'm glad they turned it off too.

The spinklers are on in Miami. WTF!!! Advantage Seahawks

The old sprinkler treatment....

Go Cleveland.

Nice run there Mr Richardson! Browns leading the Steelers.

Yay Ohio!

Doug Martin almost in. That would have been nice. 1st and goal from the 1, betting he gets it again.

Good call Cookie.

Good call Cookie.

I was surprised they threw it on 1st down but I will gladly take the Martin TD.

Man I'd love to see the Bucs beat the Falcons, I think that would give them a big boost of confidence that would propel them into the playoffs.

What a shot on Matt Ryan. Terrible protection, but he has to see that coming from that side.

What an AWFUL throw by Tannehill for an INT in the end zone, gets bailed out by unnecessary roughness on the Seahawks.

Huge int with pitt driving

Msn they are calling holding on every play, 16 penalties in just over 3 quarters

Oh how I miss the Redzone channel at my own house. Only watching Colts/Bills, not that great of a game, but at least I have a couple FF players in it!!!

Watching Jax compete 2 weeks in a row.
Hmmmm.

Sweating this Falcons game out. Would be nice to have to sweat out every game.

Would love to see Martin get another score but thats doubtful now.

Man the Colts have no pass protection today whatsoever. Luck has still made some great passes but he has been sacked more today than any other game I think.

Can't believe the Falcons tried a FG there. Should of punted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back