Do You look Good on the Course.

I always have to be wearing the appropriate clothing on the course. It would seriously bother me if i wasn't. I'd say 8 out of 10. Docking 2 because shoes don't get polished as much as they should and i have been known to wear shirt with a creases in them

It's funny to me that I am usually the best dressed out on the course when I play around home. Because before 2008, it was cutoffs and sleeveless shirts when I could get away with it. Even when I wore a collar shirt, it was untucked.

It's funny to me that I am usually the best dressed out on the course when I play around home. Because before 2008, it was cutoffs and sleeveless shirts when I could get away with it. Even when I wore a collar shirt, it was untucked.

What made you chane your mind about how you look on course??

I always try to look decent on the course, and I try to color coordinate as best I can. I find there seems to be this stigma that you're not allowed to have a hat and shirt that matches your bag unless you shoot 59 consistently. I don't let it get to me at all, as I love trying to look my best.

If you look good, you automatically play better. Doesn't everyone know that already?

What made you chane your mind about how you look on course??

THP actually. All the Style threads and such. The What Did You Wear Today thread.

If I look good then I feel confident I'm going to play well. I love all the golf fashion brands currently out there. Puma, Sub70, and Trues are some of my favs!

Looking good is pretty important to me. The better I dress, the better I feel, the better I play.

Dress like you know what you are doing.

Dress like you know what you are doing.

If you look good, you feel good and you play good. It's all about building confidence every way possible.

Act as if.

I always look good, just not on the course. :bananadance:

I really like dressing well on the golf course so I always do my best to look as good as I can

My motto is, ''If I play bad, at least I'll look good doing it''..................:clap:

My motto is, ''If I play bad, at least I'll look good doing it''..................:clap:

Haha, I try to dress as nice as possible. I would never wear jeans unless I have no choice. Tried to pass this info along to my friend and he laughed at me. Lo and behold we get to a high end golf course and he was reprimanded and forced to purchase a pair of golf pants. LOL

of course I do, I wear these lovely pants

Ian-Poulter-Union-Jack-Pants.jpg

Looking good is a must, on or off the course. I even look halfway descent at the range

Looking good is a must, on or off the course. I even look halfway descent at the range

Haha, my buddy always laugh at me when we head to the range and I'm wearing a nice golf outfit. It just seems weird wearing anything else. I even wear nice gear to my lessons at golftec.

Haha, my buddy always laugh at me when we head to the range and I'm wearing a nice golf outfit. It just seems weird wearing anything else. I even wear nice gear to my lessons at golftec.
You can never look to good

I Always try to dress nice,it's MY time on the course and I respect dress code. I have two Staff bags(one white,a Kellermann and the other black,Callaway)
So depending how I dress willl depict the bag I take. Three pair of shoes that are cleaned after every round,am I anal? No,just like to be neat and respect what I have:act-up:

10 out of 10! If I don't play well but look great, nobody seems to mind too much.

This thread hit my sweet-spot ... must always tee it up in style! My game may be ugly at times, but my outfit should never be :)
Besides, don't they say ... look good, play good.

I'm guilty of bumming it on the range from time to time.

I'll USUALLY have on some golf shorts/a polo but I have gone a number of times in athletic clothing.

My goal for 2013 is to upgrade my apparel and look better on the course\practice.

i usually save my best stuff for tournaments... but buying more stuff to look good most of the time i play..... bought another pair of shoes to rotate... more belts and buckles... and going to add some new pants to rotate.....

i like to match tops with hats in colour and my caps and visors (bar one) are either cobra or TM and ive got like 8/10 caps or so,ive got a couple of white,black,red,navy under armour to compliment my polos,and various shades of grey or khaki coloured golf trousers,oh and a few black,and one red..god knows how many jumpers and belts?? but only one pair of shoes (2 technically if you count my old pair with some use left),for instance saturday im in navy TM burner cap,navy under armour,different shade navy dunlop classic collection polo,black adidas belt navy trousers..i tend to get what im wearing together on a wednesday/thursday in prep for the saturday comp..so..do i look good on the course....who knows....one mans threads is another mans throw away..also looking the part gives me a bit of a confidence boost..

I figure this is a great thread to have my first post. I usually get my balls broken the most about this part of the game.

I dress great. I have a great style on and of the course(wear a shirt and tie everyday) so Im a firm believer of dressing good and feeling good. From the locker room(or car) to the clubhouse and to the range I look great. After the round, I go back to looking full of style. But for the 18 holes inbetween i look like poop!!!

As soon as I step up to the first Tea Box I pull the hat backward, put on my shades and untuck. Im not a small dude and i find in constricting playing with a shirt tucked in.

Don't Judge.

On a scale from 1-10...well I hope others see me as a 10 based on my dressing and the way I present myself. I do wear all Nike from head to toe except a Titleist fitted as well. Nike is just what works for me though. I use to wear Cutter and Buck and Ashworth and really whatever worked for me to look nice when I was younger but as time and clothing changed...Nike works the best for me!

Back