2013 Morgan Cup - Sponsorship Thread

You do have Yoda like qualities. Plus you can legally say "wicked" in a cool accent which makes you as cool as Ben Affleck. Everybody knows he is the coolest of course.

I am excited to be able to announce everybody else in the event and I think that people are going to be genuinely excited about what they have in front of them.

hahahah thanks dude! I know we are all super pumped to find out as well (if you didn't have any idea already hahaa) NOW BACK TO THE SPREADSHEETS!

I'm looking forward to seeing what Canadan selects from the Cleveland lineup. I plan to get my grubby hands on them whenever possible.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Canadan selects from the Cleveland lineup. I plan to get my grubby hands on them whenever possible.

Me too my man. I really love the looks of their lineup.

Take a number lol

This thread has been funny. I have seen so many people pondering what equipment from each company they want. but more than likely there will be a lot of new stuff released. re-ponder

This thread has been funny. I have seen so many people pondering what equipment from each company they want. but more than likely there will be a lot of new stuff released. re-ponder

I know! But I can't help it! I love creating and recreating pretend golf bags.

Isnt that awesome?! Ponder, reponder, re-reponder, get the PM for the Tour Rep and scramble frantically to ponder again.

Isnt that awesome?! Ponder, reponder, re-reponder, get the PM for the Tour Rep and scramble frantically to ponder again.

Exactly. And if you are Chunky or myself...... add agonizing over choices for extra days....

hahaha...Tmex changed the shafts 100 times.

I am a simpleton. make my selection and go from there

hahaha...Tmex changed the shafts 100 times.

I am a simpleton. make my selection and go from there

I changed my driver shaft like that too. I wish I was more like you dude. Maybe this year I will be. I need alittle more One-T in my life.

praying you are not Cobra haha

I have never commented on who I would prefer but I think Cleveland is top of the list just because I love their fwy woods. especially the mashie fwy woods.

I have never commented on who I would prefer but I think Cleveland is top of the list just because I love their fwy woods. especially the mashie fwy woods.

The Overton transformation would be complete if that happened.

I'm almost positive that my ponders will be correct

Maybe :bulgy-eyes:

Or maybe they are rolling out some fantastic new "ideas" coming soon.

boom goes the dynamite!

The best part of this is that there are absolutely no wrong answers or bad choices. I thought about that before my sponsorship was announced and literally regardless of how that went I was going to be thrilled.

Maybe :bulgy-eyes:

Or maybe they are rolling out some fantastic new "ideas" coming soon.

Oh my! I've heard some internet grumbling of some new woods. Irons though I cant imagine they will have something new. Now you have my silly mind in overdrive!

The Overton transformation would be complete if that happened.
hahaha, I never thought of that!
I'm almost positive that my ponders will be correct
maybe bro...if they have all the same equipment then they may not have seen a reason to join a 2nd MC> they could have something up their sleeve.

Oh my! I've heard some internet grumbling of some new woods. Irons though I cant imagine they will have something new. Now you have my silly mind in overdrive!

I would check your sources.
I said "ideas" :D

Bridgestone putters perhaps? As if things couldnt get anymore exciting!

I love when JB throws a lit firecracker into a room.

Now I'm fully intrigued! One-T I think they would have come back with new clubs or not. They wanted a winning Captain!

Either way, they are new clubs to me and I am fully pumped to check out whatever I get. I know everyone was incredibly happy with their Bridgestone gear last year and I know I will be over the moon as well.

Back