What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a 38 at a local course where I tend to play well. I went by myself for a quick 9 and a guy from my league, which has no ties to that course, was there so I played with him. Nice morning.

Played 9 at my home course again, the other day I shot a 39 & was pretty happy with the score as well as my ball striking. Today was horrible & except for the putter I wasn't hitting anything all that well. Pulled off a 40 but it was a very ugly 40. Out of the rough onto the fringe barely & then sink the putt. My irons felt totally foreign in my hands too.

Shot 82, but probably one of the worst games I have played in a long time.

My driver was off to start, got that fixed on the back 9. But came short on every Green. Chips were constantly coming short, and my iron selection was so off I came short on a total of 8 greens when I was in the fairway on my approach. I was balooning everything.

Finally getting my game back on track. I shot 82 today at Crooked Tree. 38/44. Could have been a lot better, but I went through a series of doubles on the back after some bad swings. I need to keep my concentration even in this hot weather.

41 with a few 3putts...which would usually tick me off but the greens were the most unjulating in the area so im not to angered

Or it was the new Scotty...hehe

But all putters take time to get used to.

85- couldn't hit a fairway to save my life on the front, but played a solid back.

I shot a 93 today. I was driving and chipping pretty well, but my irons and putting were off. However, I was pretty happy with the round.

Walked 18 today & shot an 89, had 47 on the front with a snowman & a couple doubles. Came around on the back which I have never played before & had a 42.

Frickin tired right now, tomorrow will make 4 months since my heart surgery so I think walking 18 at this point is doing pretty well.

Played 27, shot 77, then 39.

On the 77, I was -1 after 7, on 9 missed a 2 footer for a +1, finished +2. Back nine, was at +4 into 18 and airmailed the green onto another green. Bad finishes on my part. Had the sickest bunker hole out today though for birdie on a par 3.

tomorrow will make 4 months since my heart surgery so I think walking 18 at this point is doing pretty well.

I"ll say! What does your doctor think of all this? She must be impressed. Or think you're totally nuts.

I"ll say! What does your doctor think of all this? She must be impressed. Or think you're totally nuts.

They say so long as it doesn't bother you, do whatever you want. far too many people have this surgery & then act like babies afterwards. 4-5-6 months they cry & whine about how poorly they are feeling yet they refuse to man up & just get on with life. I had a big falling out on a heart related website because of this. There were literally people who were 4+ months out from surgery & were crying about every little ache & pain. Claiming it was way too strenuous for them to even vaccum. Got fed up with the usual suspects & let them know what I felt about their poor attitude.

Oh well, enough of that. back to what did you shoot today?

I took my daughters to the course this evening, the 10 y.o. and I scrambled and the 5 y.o. rode around in the cart. We carded a 53, but it was a lot of fun. It would have been worse but my daughter saved us a couple of strokes with her putting.

I don't know if anyone but me has noticed, but golf seems to be a fickle game. I turned yesterday's 82 into a 91 today but didn't feel like I played that much worse. I got it around the front in 41, but exploded to a 50 on the back by making double on just about everything in sight! I actually save double on one hole by chipping in from the rough just over the green. I wish I knew what to blame it on, but it was pretty much an equal opportunity screw up, driver, irons, wedges and putter all contributed to the mess.

They say so long as it doesn't bother you, do whatever you want. far too many people have this surgery & then act like babies afterwards. 4-5-6 months they cry & whine about how poorly they are feeling yet they refuse to man up & just get on with life. I had a big falling out on a heart related website because of this. There were literally people who were 4+ months out from surgery & were crying about every little ache & pain. Claiming it was way too strenuous for them to even vaccum. Got fed up with the usual suspects & let them know what I felt about their poor attitude.

Oh well, enough of that. back to what did you shoot today?

Good for you. I didn't have heart surgery, just a stent and then they "roto-rooted" my leg... I walked the course within a few days of the procedures. I'm with you, sitting around moaning about your fate is worse than the surgery.

Shot a nice season high 98 on Thursday...
No excuse for it...If something could go wrong, it did...
I always look on the bright side...2 years ago, a 98 would have me buy some new clubs due to the malforming of the old ones...

On Thursday, I just shook off the temptation to get pissed and told myself I had to have some high score round sometime this year..Just happened to fall on 7/1 this year...

Will be golfing Thursday and Friday before Swing Shifts this week...now just have to find a place....Maybe the RTJ's....

109 EastLake CC

Started out 6 good holes thought I might break a hunerd...Nope!

1 +2
2 par
3 +1
4 par
5 +1
6 +2
...then it gets ugly.

It will bappen BA.

Thanks JB. This round officially ended my rookie year. Man what fun I had...Ha! Maybe next round...

No sophmore slump for you, we want to see low numbers.

95......nice front but wheels came off on the back ......

101 at Winterstone, 1 birdie, 3 pars and 3 bad blow up holes. Still had a good time though.

85. I didn't feel like I played that well- short game and putter were working, driver was so-so. I played with my Titleist irons, and hit some bad shots with them. No blame goes to the clubs- I just hit some bad shots with them. I think I became fascinated with how long they are and tried to crush some shots- quick way to bogeys and doubles right there.

Well JB Blue Arc, and everyone else on 7/3 I shot a 107 with 40 putts and on 7/3 a 107 with 39 putts my Fiancee shot a 113 on 7/3 and a 110 on 7/4 so that makes 6 out of the last 8 times out that I've bested her, something is wrong with her game right now she always used to be a good 8 to 10 strokes ahead of me till this year, we will see what this Wed brings I usually shoot good when I'm by myself I'd like to get my putts down to about 30 instead of the high 30's low 40's for 18. also keep plugging blue arc I'm right there with you maybe by the end of the year I hope to be shooting in the low 90's consistently.

Well JB Blue Arc, and everyone else on 7/3 I shot a 107 with 40 putts and on 7/3 a 107 with 39 putts my Fiancee shot a 113 on 7/3 and a 110 on 7/4 so that makes 6 out of the last 8 times out that I've bested her, something is wrong with her game right now she always used to be a good 8 to 10 strokes ahead of me till this year, we will see what this Wed brings I usually shoot good when I'm by myself I'd like to get my putts down to about 30 instead of the high 30's low 40's for 18. also keep plugging blue arc I'm right there with you maybe by the end of the year I hope to be shooting in the low 90's consistently.

Whoa...you beat me by 2 strokes brother! I'll get you next time. Ha! I got a free tee Wednesday from all my bookings on an online service. It's at 6:15am. Man I hope I can get up in time for it. good luck in that round!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back