Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke was pretty cold the other day so he decided to wrap himself up in my blanket on the couch.

i-4Wh8fMf-M.jpg

That's awesome! Seems a lot like my dog.

if you have a golden then it could. He is a goldendoodle

Thanks bro! His paws are enormous. I hope he is 90 lbs

Your kids are going to freaking love growing up with a dog. You will be pumping out cute pics of them for the next 10 years.

The giant paws makes pups so cute. How is he around the baby?

iPad tapping!

You're gonna have a pretty big one huh? Those puppy paws are huge!

Your kids are going to freaking love growing up with a dog. You will be pumping out cute pics of them for the next 10 years.
We call him thumper cause when he walks he thumps...although his real name is Jonesy. He is 4 months old and house trained, we didnt even really have to deal with pee pee. He sits and lays down, didnt teach him. He honestly has been a blessing of a dog.

He is awesome with Crew. he lays there while Crew does what he wants. They are gonna be best friends.

We call him thumper cause when he walks he thumps...although his real name is Jonesy. He is 4 months old and house trained, we didnt even really have to deal with pee pee. He sits and lays down, didnt teach him. He honestly has been a blessing of a dog.

He is awesome with Crew. he lays there while Crew does what he wants. They are gonna be best friends.

Thats really awesome man. That dog is too cute. I sent a picture to my wife. She loves it. Side note, I must leave this thread, it is really depressing me about my cat.

That is awesome to hear. When we got Lexie my nieces were both afraid of dogs. Lexie must have known because she was so gentle with them. Now that they are older they love to run and play with her and pretty much any dog they see. Perfect example her and my niece Kristina at thanksgiving.
nure2ytu.jpg

One-T that is a good looking dog! Sent that photo to my wife.

here is my 4 month old

2012-11-20_08-35-47_838.jpg
Cute doggie there Jarret. Nice looking snoot. Lol GG, dude must have been cold. Too cute.

The poodle mixes are pretty cool combo's. We have a Cockapoo and a Cavapoo - no shedding with all the great traits of 2 breeds.

Thats exactly why we did it, I was tired of dog hair.

That's why I sent it to the wife. She's allergic and we had to find a new home for our last dog.

One-T your son is going to love growing up with a dog. Other than my brother I think my dog is my best friend.

Here's my boy :) guys meet Bertie!
enu8u7eg.jpg

9u8ave4y.jpg

4a2umume.jpg

8a7amy4e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back