THP Tees Back In Stock - Epoch

Those look sweet gonna have to pick some of those up soon

Sent from my stock TF101

Nice! I should e good til next spring with my stock I have

Will be getting some of these for sure!

Update:

These are now available for sale in the THP Store! We have 30/10 packs this time instead of 40/10 packs, and I have reduced the price of all tees!!

Update:

These are now available for sale in the THP Store! We have 30/10 packs this time instead of 40/10 packs, and I have reduced the price of all tees!!

Definitely just bought three boxes of these. Love being able to have the ball in the same spot every time. I do break 2-3 every round though. I find that the 3.25" ones work best for me with the Classic. Hopefully these will hold me over for a while!

Just a hint, these make great stocking stuffers. I have already picked up a couple of things from the THP store for my wife.

Update:

That's awesome, my order will be in shortly!

Update:

Good news, they make a great gift for the holiday's!!!

Seems like people are glad they are back in. Thanks everybody.

Seems like people are glad they are back in. Thanks everybody.

Definitely. I had a few 15 packs, but I'm about half way through them already... Figured I'd stock up while I had the chance! Makes teeing up the ball at the same spot every time a cinch.

Best. Tees. Ever.

I'm buying some

I try to buy them but it adds the shipping to the price even though I am in the AC. Then when I login it tells me that the password is wrong

I try to buy them but it adds the shipping to the price even though I am in the AC. Then when I login it tells me that the password is wrong

Store items are not part of the Albatross Club membership. However you do receive a 20% discount to all items in the store per the code you received from GolferGal. Your username and password for the store are different than that of the forum. You must create a separate account for that.

Do you ship to Italy?

Will these bad boys be available for purchase at the THP Invitational next weekend?

Unfortunately not. We will not be traveling with store inventory.

Bought 5 40 packs, can't wait to get them, I got 12 dollars shipping for Italy, is this data right?

Bought 5 40 packs, can't wait to get them, I got 12 dollars shipping for Italy, is this data right?

GolferGal handles that side of it, so if you have store questions, please send a PM to her. It sounds about right though.

Yes, that is correct. The actual cost for us to ship is more, but I don't like charging too much for shipping, if we could swing it where we didn't have to charge for shipping at all I would do it, but sometimes we have to.

I received these tees in a prize pack I won from a THP contest..........I've been using them non stop now! They are great!

Back