Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed with Golf Ghost and JB. Canadan, you gotta go big man. Nothing less than 46". And that's an entry level gamer TV size. My 56" is starting to feel too small!!!

It's not bad when you're only 5 feet away..

I just saw this, had to chuckle a bit

go big or go home!

..says the guy with glorified dial up..

3 60" surround dan or gtfo!!!!!!!!! N00b!!!!

If I did that, my Canadian flag on the wall would be half covered, and we can't have that!

Plus, my awesome Turtle Beach headset takes care of the surround sound.

If I did that, my Canadian flag on the wall would be half covered, and we can't have that!

Plus, my awesome Turtle Beach headset takes care of the surround sound.

Not surround sound. I mean this:

3x42inches.jpg

Though I'm not even sure it's possible with TV's. I just like being annoying.

I play on a 32" tv and I'm like 2 ft away. Too big of a tv is bad cause then you have more to scan.... I refuse to play on HDTVs as the lag is unberable.

Do you have the capability to stream via bluetooth with the laptops? That's the big thing when looking at the Jambox type speakers.

This is what I'm trying to figure out, I'm an idiot when it comes to these things. I have Bluetooth enabled on my Macbook right now, but have never tried to use it to connect to another device.

This is what I'm trying to figure out, I'm an idiot when it comes to these things. I have Bluetooth enabled on my Macbook right now, but have never tried to use it to connect to another device.

One word... Sonos
Easily the best streaming kit on the market, plus it lets you wireless expand around the house!

It's not bad when you're only 5 feet away..

..says the guy with glorified dial up..

Is this why mikedean sucks so bad at Blops 2?

I"ve been looking for a good sale on the Nexus 7, but was disappointed with the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. Every time I did see a decent sale, the site took it down by the time I found it. Im thinking of getting the 32 GB version since it doesn't have a mini SD slot. Is my thinking correct on that? Is that much storage preferable? Any input would be appreciated.

I"ve been looking for a good sale on the Nexus 7, but was disappointed with the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. Every time I did see a decent sale, the site took it down by the time I found it. Im thinking of getting the 32 GB version since it doesn't have a mini SD slot. Is my thinking correct on that? Is that much storage preferable? Any input would be appreciated.

Just got the 16gb for my mum for Xmas, as performance goes it is class! I prefer it to my iPad at the moment! As for storage, no it's not expandable, as for how much space you will use, that depends if your going to be putting videos, photos etc on there

I say yes it you will be putting movies and music on it. The extra storage helps also if you don't have Wi-Fi or data collection to your cloud storage service.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Just got the 16gb for my mum for Xmas, as performance goes it is class! I prefer it to my iPad at the moment! As for storage, no it's not expandable, as for how much space you will use, that depends if your going to be putting videos, photos etc on there

I say yes it you will be putting movies and music on it. The extra storage helps also if you don't have Wi-Fi or data collection to your cloud storage service.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, guys for the feedback. I'm not sure if I'll need the extra gigs, but I think the difference in price is not all that much ($50). I'd rather be safe than sorry later.

Vman are there any Sam's Club stores near you? They had the 32gb on sale for 230 this past weekend.

Vman are there any Sam's Club stores near you? They had the 32gb on sale for 230 this past weekend.

Yes, but that is the only Warehouse store that I don't have a membership with. I have Costco and BJ's. :at-wits-end:

Happy Note 2 Eve everyone.

Figures right?

When is the fire sale of your s3 accessories haha
Lol...I do collect quite a few cases and what nots.

Colt,
How has the Android transformation been?

Interesting, I'd say. The Galaxy S3 was working great and I wanted to test out the Droid DNA to decide if I wanted it or the Note 2.

Well, the DNA was a crapper. Battery was worse than people were letting on and I definitely did not like the HTC Sense overlay.

I've been getting used to the Android experience though and am enjoying it on the S3. I'll just say that it is Note II time come tomorrow since the DNA is not my cup of tea and it's about time to give my buddy his S3 back.

Lol...I do collect quite a few cases and what nots.

I really like the case I have on mine. DBA ultra I think its called. Its actually thinner than the other case I had on it before which was just some TPU kind. Its a 2 piecer but easy on and off.

Oh yeah, I also really like my Nexus 7. I definitely take it with me more places than I do my iPad. It just works well, can do plenty, and is a good size.

Interesting, I'd say. The Galaxy S3 was working great and I wanted to test out the Droid DNA to decide if I wanted it or the Note 2.

Well, the DNA was a crapper. Battery was worse than people were letting on and I definitely did not like the HTC Sense overlay.

I've been getting used to the Android experience though and am enjoying it on the S3. I'll just say that it is Note II time come tomorrow since the DNA is not my cup of tea and it's about time to give my buddy his S3 back.
Yeah dude, HTC is sliding off BIG TIME. Their last few releases (outside of the One X) have been pretty lackluster.

Oh yeah, I also really like my Nexus 7. I definitely take it with me more places than I do my iPad. It just works well, can do plenty, and is a good size.
My wife wants either the iPad Mini or the Nexus 7 for Christmas, not sure which way I am going to go with that purchase.

Yeah dude, HTC is sliding off BIG TIME. Their last few releases (outside of the One X) have been pretty lackluster.

Going with the standard RBG (kind of) pixel layout has really cleaned up the screen on the Note 2 as opposed to the S3. Even with less pixels it looks sharper than the S3. What do you think?

JB, does the Surface continue to impress? And how are you doing with memory? Flash memory and cloud taking care of things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back