The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I hate hearing this.

If there is anything I can help you out with, hit me with a PM. I am, as well as my family, well connected throughout North Florida in the Health Care system, specifically with Nursing programs and facilities.

Thanks WE, really appreciate it. Right now it is just trying to get into the program and get my schooling done.

RVick that stinks man! Schools will pull a fast one on you if you are not careful. Is there some sort of CLEP test or an equivalent you could study for and take before the application deadline?

Wish I could but sadly this is a class I have to take and cannot CLEP it. Believe me, I already tried that one. But good thought though.

You are a very reputable source on hockey quality too hahaha

I don't need to be, I'm apart of the 99.9% that knows the truth

Thanks WE, really appreciate it. Right now it is just trying to get into the program and get my schooling done.

Wish I could but sadly this is a class I have to take and cannot CLEP it. Believe me, I already tried that one. But good thought though.

Sorry about that again man. Hope things work out for you.

Man, I hate hearing this.

If there is anything I can help you out with, hit me with a PM. I am, as well as my family, well connected throughout North Florida in the Health Care system, specifically with Nursing programs and facilities.

Sorry WE, I read your post wrong on my initial post. I'll have to send you a PM and see what programs you are connect too. I am looking at doing it through my local public college as some of the private programs are super expensive.

Work is gonna hurt tomorrow! This doctor party isn't all bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! That is what I was waiting to hear haha

Wife is getting tired. CoD is looking promising

Haha good call.. These guys need to learn how to take one-timers!!!

Some of the best hockey I've ever witnessed was in Skalica, Slovakia while visiting my wife's family. They were playing their biggest rival, Bratislava, the speed of play was so fast it almost took me a while to adjust to watching.

My wife was fine, then I hinted to "going upstairs"....now she's super sleepy. I guess that could also go in the rant thread.

Good call, that always provokes sleepiness and a rant.

Told you so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back