The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody watch the show Suits?

The conditions of the Highlands looks superb.

They were. The renovations are very nice. Greens are a bit hard still though, tons of roll out.

Reason #37,482 that dogs are better than cats...

Last edited by a moderator:
haha

ArtFarmPigs.jpg

Last edited:
That was priceless, Colt!

(I embedded your video into the post!)

Ol' Tank couldn't even deny it... Poor fella

Tank was framed! Lmao

Just saw a commercial for the movie Warm Bodies. That looks weird.

I'm watching Dinner for Schmucks right now..

Two normalish people decided to wade into water with nice shoes on. Random. I feel bad for the shoes.
That movie is...odd. I turned if off about 30 minutes in to it.

I actually thought the movie wasn't half bad. Best part of the movie is when the blind guy flips the mini light off and says: "Welcome.....to my world!!!" Hahaha

I actually thought the movie wasn't half bad. Best part of the movie is when the blind guy flips the mini light off and says: "Welcome.....to my world!!!" Hahaha

haha that just happened. Then he chops the foreign guys finger off.. "That's my wife's favourite finger!!"

haha that just happened. Then he chops the foreign guys finger off.. "That's my wife's favourite finger!!"

You guys on Albatross! Thinking that movie isn't worth a watch! :alien:

Anybody see that Karl Malone wants to get his foot in the door for the LA Tech AD job?

This is the awkward part of my evening where I should go to bed but will snack on something instead haha

Anybody see that Karl Malone wants to get his foot in the door for the LA Tech AD job?

hah, What's a Karl Malone?

hey guys, just a quick few questions about flying. i'm gonna head back up to Idaho this christmas break, and have noticed flying is the cheapest way to go (fly into Spokane, have them come pick me up)
the first day of christmas vacation for my school district is the 21st, and i would like to spend at least a week up, but probably not more than 10 days. since it is a 2hr drive from Sandpoint to Spokane, i don't want to have an early enough flight or late enough flight that i will have to wake them up way early or keep them up way late at night. i think Alaska is the cheapest way to fly, because the man of the house up there works in Los Angeles for 2 weeks, then comes back up for 2 weeks, year round, and he uses Alaska, and he's quite the penny pincher (lol). would like to keep both flights under $90, if possible. would be leaving/returning from PDX (portland international). anybody have some recommendations as to when would be the cheapest to fly (week days, specific times)? thanks guys.

It's funny..JB was a bit fascinated last night by the level of passion I show regarding the Steelers.

It's just the way things are in Western PA. I guarantee that the city of Pittsburgh is 1000x more productive following a Steelers win. And that's no joke. Everyone will be awake and happy today. After a Steelers loss? Place feels like a morgue.

As long as we have family and football..we'll be ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back