W.W.Y.D? (What Would You Do?)

joeysmac

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 26.8
So, on Black Friday I ordered my Rocketbladez, which are supposed to be a Christmas present and the wife is planning on picking them up and wrapping each one, so that I have several presents to open...I went the club tonight to play a round before dark, and they tell me that my new Rocketbladez are in :blob:. The boss has made clear her intentions for these irons to be wrapped and under the tree Christmas morning.

So W.W.Y.D?

Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Or, get rid of or cover up the evidence as best as you can. Good luck.

Wait till Christmas dude. That's what I would do.

I think the boss made the mistake of letting you order your own Xmas present, which just leads to desire to hit said present. But, the boss is the boss...

Play'em then let her wrap them up, then make a big commotion about getting used clubs for x-mas :)

But that's just my style!

Let the wife decide. Happy wife happy life my friend.

Put 'em in play! My wife would kill me, but the temptation would be too great.

I wouldn't play them.

They gotta go under the tree and you have to act like you knew nothing !

Play'em then let her wrap them up, then make a big commotion about getting used clubs for x-mas :)

But that's just my style!

this /thread

Play them, clean them up, don't let her know that you did and let her wrap them and act excited on Christmas morning.

If she has a general understanding of your love for golf I would not use them and let her wrap 'em up. If you're gonna be in crap either way might as well give 'em a swing hehe.

Enjoy the next 3.5 weeks with your current irons.

The question is not what would you do, it's what would Gary Busey do if he found out you violated your wife's wishes?

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

If you can golf year around I would just let it be. It's not even a month.

So, on Black Friday I ordered my Rocketbladez, which are supposed to be a Christmas present and the wife is planning on picking them up and wrapping each one, so that I have several presents to open...I went the club tonight to play a round before dark, and they tell me that my new Rocketbladez are in :blob:. The boss has made clear her intentions for these irons to be wrapped and under the tree Christmas morning.

So W.W.Y.D?

All I can tell you is I've got a brand new SeeMore putter sitting unused in my garage. Tick tock for 12/25...

Easy, lavish your wife with love and attention until Christmas, that way she won't miss you for the next few weeks you aren't around after opening the presents!

Resistance may be futile, but the whip freakin' hurts.

.... Sneak away just one of them to practice with so you're primed when you get them all. Does she really know how many are in a set anyway? The PW or longest iron so the numbers remain in order.

Too evil? Or, just the right amount!

Let your wife wrap them up. It'll be that much better come Christmas morning

Back