Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are expensive though.

Not too bad. $180-200 seems to be the going rate for one in good shape. Biggest gripe I have is that they have a few posted and they all appear to use the same pics. Don't know what the deal is there.

Typos courtesy of fat fingers and iPhone

"Booked" a SeeMore X4 for whenever they get here. Maybe they're already here, I dunno. Not in a hurry with clubs this time of year.

35" with a thin Lamkin 3GEN grip anyhow.

Ugh. I'm confused looking at all of the travel bags out there. Seeing as I'll now be traveling quasi often with my clubs its come time to get one and I planned on asking for one for Christmas, alas, I'm lost. I know I need a stiff-arm, but beyond that....oof. Help?

My ponder on an Seemore M1 ended rather well, won the bidding at £39 which is roughly $60! Bargain for me! Shame it's 31" though :(

My ponder on an Seemore M1 ended rather well, won the bidding at £39 which is roughly $60! Bargain for me! Shame it's 31" though :(

Nice grab! Easy fix dude, shaft extensions do wonders!

Incredible deal man! Get that thing extended and enjoy it!

pondering which clubs to put my new THP PURE grips on... all of my grips are fairly new, i was thinking my 3 wedges, but i havn't even gotten my 50* yet (getting here thursday), so that will have a brand new lamkin wedge grip (with the two dot things), and my vokeys still have great grips.. hmmm hmmmm hmmmmmmmm....

for $60, it's worth it to spend another $10-$15 on extending and putting a new grip on. nice steal.

Im pondering this;

Spoiler
ClevelandXL-thumb-455x555-84807-L.jpg

War + 7.5*? Your crazy. :)

War + 7.5*? Your crazy. :)
Hah! My putter has more loft than that! LMAO.

No can do on the 7.5*. Double that loft and I am good!

Ugh. I'm confused looking at all of the travel bags out there. Seeing as I'll now be traveling quasi often with my clubs its come time to get one and I planned on asking for one for Christmas, alas, I'm lost. I know I need a stiff-arm, but beyond that....oof. Help?

I have a Ogio Yetti and have been pretty happy with it so far. Its only been on one trip, but I was pretty impressed with it. Wheels nice easy, plenty of space inside for a staff bag (it easily swallowed my Bridgestone Tour Stand), theres some side pockets for extra storage. I like that its a "coffin" style opening. Meaning the whole front opens to large opening, by unzipping from the base all the way to the top and then back down to the base. Nice padding on the back as well and it has straps on the inside to really cinch your bag down and straps around the outside to take up some of the internal room. They have other bags as well. This is the middle of the road model, they have one thats a touch smaller, and one thats a little bigger with more padding.

Thanks PD, I really appreciate the input/feedback!

Jman - I too am checking out travel bags. I'm in the same boat as you...so many options, my mind hurts. It's tough because obviously I don't want any of my clubs to get damaged, but I don't want to spend a fortune either.

Jman - I too am checking out travel bags. I'm in the same boat as you...so many options, my mind hurts. It's tough because obviously I don't want any of my clubs to get damaged, but I don't want to spend a fortune either.

Same here. Need something that fits a staff bag. Cleveland does have one in their line called the Black but I have seen no reviews on it.

Same here. Need something that fits a staff bag. Cleveland does have one in their line called the Black but I have seen no reviews on it.

I asked for one of the Sun Mountain Clubglider's or the newest Ogio Monster....wishful thinking but maybe the MIL will come through. I'd be ecstatic.

That thing has been running through my brain all afternoon!

Me thinks you got a great head start with the shaft testing!!

I asked for one of the Sun Mountain Clubglider's or the newest Ogio Monster....wishful thinking but maybe the MIL will come through. I'd be ecstatic.

Ogio has some good looking ones out there in the $125 range. Great value if they are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back