I'm gonna rage on it like I did my coffee table earlier.

I am changing my previous prediction:

It is not working because it's already in pieces via the wrath of Ethax.

..poor coffee table..

I am changing my previous prediction:

It is not working because it's already in pieces via the wrath of Ethax.

..poor coffee table..

It still looks brand new.

Yes I have been ddoing it/
Try doing this; Go in to wireless>manual>channel 161 for 5Ghz or 11 for 2.4GHz (initially set to Auto).

Then, uncheck filter anonymous internet requests.

See if that does anything.

Try doing this; Go in to wireless>manual>channel 161 for 5Ghz or 11 for 2.4GHz (initially set to Auto).

Then, uncheck filter anonymous internet requests.

See if that does anything.

No dice sir.

No dice sir.
Damnit.

Do you have a ethernet cable you can run to it to see if that gives you a connection?

Hmm that's a long way away but i will try to find one long enough.
Im guessing that the frequencies arent jiving. Give me a few minutes....

Did u pay ur internet bill this month?

Did you try the "test connection" setting on the Xbox?

War do you recommend any certain one?

So the HAMR with FMJ Dual Band and Silencer is broken. I haven't had a game below 2.00 KDR and I actually got to use killstreaks.

It's retarded easy to kill people.

So the HAMR with FMJ Dual Band and Silencer is broken. I haven't had a game below 2.00 KDR and I actually got to use killstreaks.

It's retarded easy to kill people unless I'm playing with thpers.

Slight fify and I agree, my problem too

After playing a little aggressive recon with Battlefield, I want to unlock the Ballista with the iron sights for Blops. No camping here, running and gunning with a sniper and a pistol. My K/D is going to take a hit, but I want to change things up a bit.

Slight fify and I agree, my problem too

Well I played with Taylor and some other people the other day and was still averaging over 2.0

This gun forces me to be smart and not run around like an idiot therefore being successful.

After playing a little aggressive recon with Battlefield, I want to unlock the Ballista with the iron sights for Blops. No camping here, running and gunning with a sniper and a pistol. My K/D is going to take a hit, but I want to change things up a bit.

I checked that thing out in combat training, and while its awesome, the accuracy when you're on the move or straffing is pretty weak.. I was hoping it would be similar to the mosin-nagent from world at war, but it doesn't play like that at all.

Well I played with Taylor and some other people the other day and was still averaging over 2.0

This gun forces me to be smart and not run around like an idiot therefore being successful.
Thats my downfall. Running around like an idiot.

Back