Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite. Alabama / Auburn has the best trophy...

coachestrophy.jpg

When did they play for the that trophy?

So how about Auburn's hire in Malzahn? And lets talk about the guy who really matters... where is PETRINO gonna end up? My guess is Wisconsin. No morals there...haha

The only thing good about this NC is the fans of the losers that are gonna get a nice warm glass of shut the hell up.

Either way it's going to be great.

So how about Auburn's hire in Malzahn? And lets talk about the guy who really matters... where is PETRINO gonna end up? My guess is Wisconsin. No morals there...haha

Southern Miss? Arkie State? Announcer?

If the rumors I've heard are true, no where big anytime soon. I've heard from several sources that AU wanted him, but his issues go much deeper than just one intern on one motorcycle.

2009,2010,2011,2012. Presumably 2013,2014.....

I meant against each other. When did they play each other for that trophy.

If the rumors I've heard are true, no where big anytime soon. I've heard from several sources that AU wanted him, but his issues go much deeper than just one intern on one motorcycle.

haha. announcer. although tuberville did that for a year and then successfully landed a pretty good job. I really think someone will pick him up. He's an asshole and an awful person but he can coach.

Yeah I know what you meant... and you know what he meant.

2009,2010,2011,2012. Presumably 2013,2014.....

It'll be interesting to see who Wisky ends up hiring.

I know what you meant and point taken. But, it was kind of a joke. However, kind of true as well, seeing as how the winner of the Iron Bowl has been in the NC the past four years.

The only thing good about this NC is the fans of the losers that are gonna get a nice warm glass of shut the hell up.

Either way it's going to be great.

I think I really did LOL at this!!!! Which fan base is bothering you?

It'll be interesting to see who Wisky ends up hiring.

Tressel. Don't be surprise to hear the Vest's name brought up.

I know what you meant and point taken. But, it was kind of a joke. However, kind of true as well, seeing as how the winner of the Iron Bowl has been in the NC the past four years.

I know it was a joke. It was a really good one. But I had to say something. Lolol

Im alright with Gus. Im hoping he can reign the current team in a bit, as they were lost by Chizik.

I have heard the same thing. Interesting that through the interview process that more skeletons popped out of that closet of his.

This live press conference is great. Malzahn: "we are gonna play fast football. We're gonna run the ball and we're gonna play fast." War Eagle, War Eagle.

This live press conference is great. Malzahn: "we are gonna play fast football. We're gonna run the ball and we're gonna play fast." War Eagle, War Eagle.
Im watching as well. I LOVE, LOVE seeing Bo Jackson standing directly next to Gus.

Im watching as well. I LOVE, LOVE seeing Bo Jackson standing directly next to Gus.

I heard Dye has already come out and publicly said he wanted Smart. He's an ass. I really hope we end any relationship we have with him. He has been nothing but a good ol boy with too much influence for too long.

I heard Dye has already come out and publicly said he wanted Smart. He's an ass. I really hope we end any relationship we have with him. He has been nothing but a good ol boy with too much influence for too long.
Bo and Sully wanted Gus, and I am all for it.

That's awesome that Bo is there. I'd say Malzahn wasn't much a surprise.

But Bielma to Arkansas was for sure!

BO KNOWS COACHES.

And yes, Bielma was a pretty surprising hire. Maybe he got tired of the cold weather...

BO KNOWS COACHES.

And yes, Bielma was a pretty surprising hire. Maybe he got tired of the cold weather...

Or he loved the Arkansas money more. He went from a BCS contender to a team that will never be better than 3rd in it's own division. Granted that's what Wisco was this year, Arkansas could only offer him something that WI couldn't. Greenbacks.

So Arkansas St will now be looking for their fourth coach in four years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back