The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever had a phone call just go so perfectly you have butterflies in your stomach afterwards because you are so excited?
Does talking to Dean after I was selected to his team for the Morgan Cup count?

Heading to my first PGA superstore in myrtle. Very excited. Hope they allow running.

Heading to my first PGA superstore in myrtle. Very excited. Hope they allow running.

It's crazy. I was in my first one in ATL a few weeks ago and it was awesome.

Running, skipping, hopping, I'm sure you'll be good.

Enjoy and prepared to be in golf heaven.

Is this heaven?

field_of_dreams3.jpg

No. Its IOWA!!!!

funny-Cookie-Monster-meme.jpg

Sup guys. Jake here. Holy hell have I been busy at work lately. I can probably count on one hand how many times I've been this busy at work in the last 10 years. Big upgrade got dropped on us this week (department didn't involve IT until last second). We need to nail it and I've basically been tending to this 100% now for 2 days. Tomorrow will be the same but after that we'll be in good shape. I miss you guys!

Jake who?

Sup guys. Jake here. Holy hell have I been busy at work lately. I can probably count on one hand how many times I've been this busy at work in the last 10 years. Big upgrade got dropped on us this week (department didn't involve IT until last second). We need to nail it and I've basically been tending to this 100% now for 2 days. Tomorrow will be the same but after that we'll be in good shape. I miss you guys!

JAKE!

Just about shot you a text asking if they were working you to the bone lately, now I know. Haha

As a Jake Nation enforcer, that is head-butt worthy.
Get him!!!

Yeah dude, boss called me in on Thursday afternoon and dropped this gem on me. I'm going all out on it though, it's a huge project and very visible to a lot of people so they will take notice that I picked up the pieces and brought this baby home.

Get him!!!

Yeah dude, boss called me in on Thursday afternoon and dropped this gem on me. I'm going all out on it though, it's a huge project and very visible to a lot of people so they will take notice that I picked up the pieces and brought this baby home.

There ya go, do your thing dude.

On a side note, you were right, that Jesse cat is fun to play golf with. Haha

There ya go, do your thing dude.

On a side note, you were right, that Jesse cat is fun to play golf with. Haha
Yeah he's a good dude to play with isn't he? I've been trying to catch up with him but he was too busy to play golf with me last Sunday.

Yeah he's a good dude to play with isn't he? I've been trying to catch up with him but he was too busy to play golf with me last Sunday.

And he calls himself a Jake Nation board of trustees member? Unbelievable.

It was a good time and good weather. Kind of like now, but the whole school/teaching thing is getting in the damn way.

And he calls himself a Jake Nation board of trustees member? Unbelievable.

It was a good time and good weather. Kind of like now, but the whole school/teaching thing is getting in the damn way.
Jess is Jake Nation through and through, he just had too much stuff to do. He was about to cancel it and play, I could tell in the tone of his texts but I didn't want to push him to put off important stuff. He might have won some $ that day....it all wound up going to me and I didn't play that great, room for Jesse to snatch some coin for sure.

Stupid work just ruins everything. Courses are still open up here, but yep I'm too busy working to play. This weekend the high temps are forecast to only be in the 20s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back