THP Newsletter December Issue - OptiShot Golf Simulator

Cool..I'll be checking tomorrow, for sure.

I wish I could demo one of these. Because I'm planning on purchasing one after I return from deployment and turning my garage into a indoor driving range using a projector and impact screen. Would be awesome to have the guys over and enjoy some beverages and play a round with out leaving the house.

Been curious about the Optishot for awhile now, should be a great read.

This will give me something to do during first period tomorrow. Yay.

:alien:

Looking forward to it!

Looking forward to it. I've thought about getting one and putting it in the garage for cold weather fun.

Mail day! Yes

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Didn't we have an OptiShot newsletter last winter or am I crazy? Have they made changes?

Looking forward to another great newsletter! Love getting these every month

I can't wait to read this. I hope at my next house I have room for an indorse hitting bay with simulator.

Great timing. I was reading this thread and up pops my e-mail saying that it has arrived. Off to read the always enjoyable newsletter.

I wonder how many THPers will take advantage of the $50 discount? I know the newsletter should get some folks who were on the fence about getting an OptiShot to tip over to the side of purchasing one. Great morning read, thank you GG & JB for all of your hard work.

My favorite time of the month. Newsletter time again woo hoo

I disliked this newsletter. Usually some insight or announcements of some sort. This just felt like an advertisement to me. If youve been around long enough, you know how much of a joke the Optishot was(dont know if it has improved or not). Just my opinion though. Makes it seem like the THP newsletter is for sale to the highest bidder.

I wonder how many THPers will take advantage of the $50 discount? I know the newsletter should get some folks who were on the fence about getting an OptiShot to tip over to the side of purchasing one. Great morning read, thank you GG & JB for all of your hard work.

$50 off is a good deal for those interested, thats for sure.

I disliked this newsletter. Usually some insight or announcements of some sort. This just felt like an advertisement to me. If youve been around long enough, you know how much of a joke the Optishot was(dont know if it has improved or not). Just my opinion though. Makes it seem like the THP newsletter is for sale to the highest bidder.

I'm actually not taking a penny from the company for this. They came to us with a great promotion and we collaborated to put it in the newsletter.

I liked all the info. For the price I would definitely have to try one out before dropping that kind of cash on a simulator. For a home simulator it sounds great though and definitely wouldn't rule it out.

I'm actually not taking a penny from the company for this. They came to us with a great promotion and we collaborated to put it in the newsletter.

I never said you took anything Morgan, I just said thats what it seemed like. Especially with the way it was first received, to make this much of a comeback and have a whole newsletter dedicated to it. Especially when you and JB have spoken many times about "Standing behind and supporting products you believe in.."

Like Pukka Hats, and Sligo Wear, and Daphne Covers. All great products promoted by THP. But now that the Optishot, a poor-mediocre product at best, is being promoted. I just dont understand what changed.

If I am wrong, I am wrong, and I can take that on the chin. As an interested reader, and long time THP supporter/member I just dont understand this move by THP HQ at all.

While that may be the case, it was a bit weird to see a newsletter devoted entirely to one product. I do like the idea of THP members getting a discount on products that are featured in the newsletter. However, it is hard to forget about the less-than-flattering review that Optishot got in here in the past, would like to have known whether improvements have been made to the software or the shot-tracking itself (I skimmed the newsletter, so I'm not sure if that was covered or not).

I never said you took anything Morgan, I just said thats what it seemed like. Especially with the way it was first received, to make this much of a comeback and have a whole newsletter dedicated to it. Especially when you and JB have spoken many times about "Standing behind and supporting products you believe in.."

Like Pukka Hats, and Sligo Wear, and Daphne Covers. All great products promoted by THP. But now that the Optishot, a poor-mediocre product at best, is being promoted. I just dont understand what changed.

If I am wrong, I am wrong, and I can take that on the chin. As an interested reader, and long time THP supporter/member I just dont understand this move by THP HQ at all.

It's called second chances. When a company listens to negative reviews and then works to improve that product, I am all for giving second chances. Furthermore, they want to offer a discount to THP readers only to show how much they stand behind their product, that is a type of business model I do stand behind.

I thought people would be excited about the discount and the fact that the company was trying to do something special for just THP members. Note taken.

Thanks Ary. I do need to work on how I can properly word honest thoughts. I do struggle at times, and I am sorry if I offended anyone.

While that may be the case, it was a bit weird to see a newsletter devoted entirely to one product. I do like the idea of THP members getting a discount on products that are featured in the newsletter. However, it is hard to forget about the less-than-flattering review that Optishot got in here in the past, would like to have known whether improvements have been made to the software or the shot-tracking itself (I skimmed the newsletter, so I'm not sure if that was covered or not).

It's called second chances. When a company listens to negative reviews and then works to improve that product, I am all for giving second chances. Furthermore, they want to offer a discount to THP readers only to show how much they stand behind their product, that is a type of business model I do stand behind.

I thought people would be excited about the discount and the fact that the company was trying to do something special for just THP members. Note taken.

I think it is great Morgan. I wouldn't change a thing. The newsletter is a THP creation and I'm ready to read about whatever you guys want to share.

I dont know what all the fuss is about. I think it was a good newsletter. It was different than what we normally see but different isnt bad. The company offered a discount and as consumers you can either choose to buy it or not. What's the big deal?

I am always interested in a prodect that might be able to help me over the winter.

Back