Your height and the length of your putter?

bigmcclarron

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi guys
Was just interested to see how tall you guys are, and what length you're gamer is?
Cheers

I'm 6'2" and was fitted to a 35.5" putter.

6 feet and 35 inches for me.

6' - 35" putter.

6'1"
35 (a few) and 36 inches (a few).

6'4... 35 inch.... had a scotty I got custom to 36in but just seem to long.. so I just stick with the 35in now.

6'5" and 35" Scotty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have found that height really has nothing to do with putter length. The taller you are, the longer your arms are, and it will make up for the length. And vice versa.

I'm 6foot and play 35"

6' 3" and was fitted for a 37" SeeMore.

Bloody hell is there a lot of 6" guys and over guys on here! I'm 5"11 :( also playing an 35" but I'm starting to think I might go shorter

I have found that height really has nothing to do with putter length. The taller you are, the longer your arms are, and it will make up for the length. And vice versa.

I'm 6foot and play 35"

I've always heard people say that, but I've never really noticed that to be true. While taller guys arms tend to be longer, their hands still don't hang quite as low. Ever held hands with a short girl? It's awkward.

I've always heard people say that, but I've never really noticed that to be true. While taller guys arms tend to be longer, their hands still don't hang quite as low. Ever held hands with a short girl? It's awkward.

But holding hands doesn't involve bending at the waist, letting your arms hang, and making a stroke.

10 posts already and no crude references? Wow.

I agree with BigMcc, too many tall people here or people acting like theyre tall. I'm 5'9" and play 33.5 and a 34".

SeeMore recommends a more upright stance with their putting system. The longer putter reminds me not to bend over too far when putting whick in turn reminds me to keep my eyes inside the ball not over it. I really do like their putting ideas.

6 feet, 34 inches. I was fitted a couple of years ago for a 35 inch putter, but found myself starting to choke down on that putter as my stroke changed a bit, so I've gone to 34.

My wife is 4'11". It is akward

5' 10"...43" putter

6,0 ft. tall and my putter is 34".Don,t like the 35,s.I wasfitted thru Ping for my gamer.

5'11" and my putter is 35".

6'1" currently playing a SeeMore at 37" following the SPi method.

5'7 and 34" putter. Choke down a bit and have great control.

It's not the length of your Putter, but how you wiggle it.

5' 6" here and 34"

5'9" using a 33" putter

Sent from my DROID X2

A bit over 6'1" and I play 2 putters at 33" and one at 35". Much more comfortable at 35" though.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Back