Your height and the length of your putter?

But holding hands doesn't involve bending at the waist, letting your arms hang, and making a stroke.
:quiet:

10 posts already and no crude references? Wow.

I agree with BigMcc, too many tall people here or people acting like theyre tall. I'm 5'9" and play 33.5 and a 34".
I couldn't control myself.

5'7 and 34" putter. Choke down a bit and have great control.
Same but don't choke down.

It's not the length of your Putter, but how you wiggle it.

5' 6" here and 34"
I don't get it, hahaha!

5'9" using a 33" putter

Well there's at least four other shorter people awake this morning! 5'7" and 34" putter. I try to stand more up when I putt. Grip at the end.

5'11" - 33.5"

Now we're back to normal, thanks Smalls and Duey! I was waiting for someone to jump on Junior for that post. The early birds are serious here on the weekend!

I'm 5'7" and use a 33

5' 11" - 35"

I'm 6'1 and both of my putters that I game are 35"

I'm 6'3 barefoot and play 36 or 36 1/2" putters. I could have them a little shorter but prefer griping down a tad on my putters, just preference.

5 10 and I went from a 34 to a 35.

Sent from my Liquid JB Gnex

6'3, used to play 33.5 because "my hands hung low", my SeeMore instructor fit me to 36". It changed my game and I'll never EVER go back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6'0" & 35" Betti.

5,10 putter is 35 inches

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

6'1... 34" putter

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

6'2" and a 36" putter but I usually grip down a couple of inches. Just what feels right to me.

5'10 and I game a 33".

I play that length for how far I bend at the waist, and my hatred of having the butt of the putter hit my rain shirt during the stroke.

6' and I play a 34"

Used to play at 35" but find I make a better stroke with the 34". Was going to try a 48" chest/belly putter but I don't think that's going to happen now haha

5'10 and I game a 33".

I play that length for how far I bend at the waist, and my hatred of having the butt of the putter hit my rain shirt during the stroke.

I hate that too. I knew when I got fit that I would be going shorter. I would always catch my shirt during the swing.

I hate that too. I knew when I got fit that I would be going shorter. I would always catch my shirt during the swing.

Nothing more annoying than when that happens. I'm always making sure the front of my shirt isn't untucked enough to let that become an issue.

5'6, 33in putter for me.

6'1" and I use a 35" putter. When I bought a putter last year I demoed different lengths and the 35" was definitely the most comfortable for me.

6' here, and use a 34". Wasn't fitted for it.

Will probably go a bit shorter next time, because when I'm in rain gear the top of the grip has a tendency to get caught up in my jacket. Really annoying!

8' 5" and use a driver shaft.

Reality sets in and 5' 8" and 33 3/4"

6'3"

and my putter is 45"

I'm 6ft 4 and use a 34 inch putter. I know I look awkward with such a short putter. Kinda like garrigus (I think) with the tiny putter.

However, I am absolutely killing it on the greens this year, so I don't think it makes a difference. Whatever you are comfortable with.

Back