Go IU!!

:welcome:

Welcome! You'll find a bunch of fellow rbladez hitters here.

Welcome to THP! Let us know how you like your new Rocketblades.

Welcome to THP, plenty of guys around here using the Rocketbladez, hope your enjoying them

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Pro

My Rocketbladez came in today. I will be picking them up later this afternoon. Yeah !!!

Greenwood is where one of the forum members lives that I tee it up with on occasion Playdough lives there and has a pretty sweet track close to his house I played with him a while back , Hickory Stick is pretty sweet you'll need to check it out

Welcome. Yeah I live on the southside Indy, and work in Greenwood. Plenty of good tracks here and plenty of THP'ers within a couple hour drive that are always itching to get out and play with other THP'ers.

Welcome to THP!

I am joining Hickory Stick and Heartland Crossing on a package deal next year in Greenwood. Very much looking to play both of the courses.

Welcome to THP fellow Hoosier! Heartland and Hickory are both great tracks and stay in great shape year round. Playdough, Hitman, T0AD and I played Hickory just before Thanksgiving and it was an awesome course.

Definitely jump in and let us know your feedback on the Rbladez.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'll let you know how I hit the Rocketbladez by the weekend. It is snowing outside now. But by midweek it is supposed to be in the 40s so I will play then. Thanks again for making me feel at home.!!!

I am joining Hickory Stick and Heartland Crossing on a package deal next year in Greenwood. Very much looking to play both of the courses.

If you ever need or want a playing a partner I don't think you have a hard time finding one to play either of those tracks.

I would love to play Hickory Stick with any THP members. I will be retiring from teaching in May and moving to Greenwood in June. I have played Hickory Stick twice and Heartland Crossing once and enjoyed both courses. I will on the course tomorrow or
Thursday and will let you know my opinion on the Rocketbladez irons.

welcome to THP

Weclome to THP fellow Hoosier!!! I grew up in Indiana!! Nice purchase BTW!!!

Back