Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan. Oh man is that a good beer.

Not available up here time to go surfing. I'm determened to find any pecan beer.

Also drank that last week! We moved in August, and the beer bar is less than a 10 minute walk from our place. Plus, my wife LOVES the veggie burger at that place, so it works for both of us. They put up their "on draft" list every night here: http://thepublickhouse.zapd.com/thepublickhouse

I love it when places do that. It sucks wasting the drive to find out what you want isn't available yet.. And then having to settle on some other beer instead hehe

Also drank that last week! We moved in August, and the beer bar is less than a 10 minute walk from our place. Plus, my wife LOVES the veggie burger at that place, so it works for both of us. They put up their "on draft" list every night here: http://thepublickhouse.zapd.com/thepublickhouse

LOVE the publick house!! Was up there a month ago with a few friends, best selection this side of the Mississippi.

Delirium Noel is some damn good Christmas beer. Had one tonight at the local Belgian beer bar.
Amol, didnt see this last night.. BUT, this is my hand down favorite seasonal beer. Love it!

Grabbed some beers the other night. 6 pack of Tröegs Perpetual IPA, 6 pack of Hop Notch and a 12 pack of DFH 120 Minute.

rybusuqe.jpg

Just opened up one of my Christmas pressies early from. Th gym where I coach, 24 bottles of bud if 5 down already! Lol

Never hurts to try something new. First one was so-so but the fourth is growing on me.
gerevybe.jpg

Snow day new Belgium winter ale.

Do you have to chew that before you swallow that? I had a customer that used to give me a 24 variety pack of New Belgium beer for Christmas every year but she moved...

After 4 of those babies I'd be ready to sing karoke.

I won't even start with karaoke warmups until I am 6 deep. I still have a little college left in me ere and there

Do you have to chew that before you swallow that? I had a customer that used to give me a 24 variety pack of New Belgium beer for Christmas every year but she moved...

Let me know if you need to give her an address to send it to :D

It's about time to get my annual case of the Troegenator Double Bock - it's a holiday season tradition for me, haha. It'll get you in trouble!!!

View attachment 6772Guinness, it's a 19th hole staple this time of year. Well, that and Jameson neat.

So, whilst I'm about to crack open the Slammin Sam's for testing purposes, I had to get some white wine for cooking at the liquor store and ran upon this:

95AA6649-539C-4D4B-87A2-91D20BBB0A96-836-00000117E675C677.jpg

95B422DD-AFFC-4AF9-BFED-A879A002EE16-836-00000117ECAE80D7.jpg

46F216C5-217F-4635-9C8C-563D2364D2DA-836-00000117EFC6BF0C.jpg

From the Blue Moon company, their wheat beer also made with wine grapes. I enjoy Blue Moon so I thought, why not?

Too fancy looking for some I'm sure, good thing I don't care! Ha!

And how is it????

It's a Slammin Sam night, still wrapping my head around it too.

That other will be a B-Day brew tomorrow!

3yvuzu9a.jpg

4ebe2ume.jpg

Gonna be a good night tonight

3yvuzu9a.jpg

4ebe2ume.jpg

Gonna be a good night tonight

I approve!

I replenished my stock of Allagash White earlier today, also picked up a pint of Delirium Noel to put in the fridge for Christmas night. I'm going to need it that night after working on Christmas Day.

Dangit Ward. I need to look for this. Been to busy with work.

I approve!

I replenished my stock of Allagash White earlier today, also picked up a pint of Delirium Noel to put in the fridge for Christmas night. I'm going to need it that night after working on Christmas Day.

Never had allagash white. I approve of the Noel. Such a good holiday beer.

Speed it up there Jesse!

Back