The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love wrapping Christmas presents

That makes one of us, Kelly. I'm not very good at it.

Come on man it's all about the wrapping

I am horrendous at it. My wife wraps everything. If I could find a way for her to wrap her own presents, I would.

I am horrendous at it. My wife wraps everything. If I could find a way for her to wrap her own presents, I would.

Ship it to me i'll gladly wrap it and ship it back

hahaha. I always give it my best shot at least.

I watch my wife wrap odd shaped objects and packages so beautifully and then I sit there and laugh thinking about what a disaster it would look like if I did it.

One of the department stores does it for free here. I buy a lot of stuff from there.

True story. I am a better rapper, than a wrapper. I don't wrap presents. To hell with that. Buy a gift bag and some tissue paper or stuff the gift in a stocking, and hand it off.

True story. I am a better rapper, than a wrapper. I don't wrap presents. To hell with that. Buy a gift bag and some tissue paper or stuff the gift in a stocking, and hand it off.

Video or it didnt happen.

So..I just ran from and back to class cause I didn't bring the right essay for my final today. I couldn't find a printing place in the building so I literally ran across the way to find an old teacher who allowed me to print. I ran back to class. Walk in out if breath(ran up 3 staircases) and then sit and the teacher calls my name to present.

Epic start to my day

Well round 1 of the warehouse sales is in the books, saw one lady with 3 bags full of stuff, here's my haul, its a deep bag lol, round 2 is in an hour.

sa6upary.jpg

Well round 1 of the warehouse sales is in the books, saw one lady with 3 bags full of stuff, here's my haul, its a deep bag lol, round 2 is in an hour.

sa6upary.jpg

haha I wish i could watch this happen live.

sa6upary.jpg

Daddy needs a new pair of slippers!

dude, means slippers were non existent, unless you wear a 8-9, hopefully the next "session" has some

which reminds me, people were even lifting up lids on boxes to take stuff out of the next sessions boxes even though they were roped off lol

sa6upary.jpg
haha...thats awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back