How many different golf brands are in your bag?

lafayette7

Reaction score
Handicap
My title should read: How Many Different Golf Brands are in Your Bag? After recently joining here at THP, I was setting up my signature and started counting up all the company brands I have in my bag. I have a Titleist driver and irons, Adams fairway wood and hybrids, Cleveland wedges, and a Ping putter. So I guess thats 4. I'm sure many others can beat that number. If I include my bag, cart, ball, shoes, and GPS that gets the number up to 9. How many different brands do you play golf with, or do you like to have all the same brand in your bag? Just curious.

TaylorMade driver & wood, Adams hybrids & irons, Nike Wedges, TaylorMade putter = 3. Nike bag, nike shoes, Callaway ball & no rangefinder so including those it would be 4. back in the day I used to think Nike golf products were the best since they make the best of everything else.... wrong!

Well let's see.....Callaway RazrHawk Driver and RazrX irons and hybrids,Cleveland wedges and generic putter which seldom fails me! Callaway Staff bag,Bridgestone Treosoft balls and 4 different pair of shoes(3 pair Footjoy,one pair Nike) So that's 6. Generally speaking I'd stick with Callaway for my only brand if I could!

Taylormade driver, everything else Wilson and cleveland .

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

If I count the putter I have 4 at this time. If I add golf balls, its 5. Outside of the Morgan Cup I played in in July, I normally have between 3-5 at all times. The bag rarely matches, the shoes rarely do too. I usually have a THP hat on, which is Pukka. I guess I am just mismatched in general.

Five or six depending on what irons I am playing.

Pretty much just 3 for me .

Titleist driver, M1, M2, M3 from Cleveland, Adams CB3 Irons, Cleveland putter, Titleist sand wedge, so that's 3 for me.

Cleveland driver and fairways.
Bridgestone irons
Nike wedges
Seemore putter

That makes 4 for me based on equipment.

See below. Include Footjoy shoes, SkyCaddie GPS, and Nike Glove. That would make it 10.

I have a Titleist bag, Taylormade driver and irons, Cleveland FW, (soon to be) SCOR wedges, an Odyssey putter, and Bridgestone balls. So that makes 6. I often wear Nike apparel, a Pukka hat, and Adidas shoes, so that could be 9 if you want to count those.

Cobra, Ping, Callaway, TaylorMade, Titleist and SeeMore for 6.
Ogio bag for 7
During winter Top Flight or Bridgestone balls for 8
GolfSmith GPS for 9
Adidas golf glove for 10
If we consider Bandon Dunes to be a brand then their ball mark/pitch repair tool becomes 11
If we count push carts as being "in" the bag then Clicgear becomes 12
If we include clothes we add Nike, Mizuno, Reebok, Etonic and Columbia to the mix for a potential grand total of 17

Most of the time just one. Sometimes I swap out the 6 iron for an Adams 6 hybrid. I nearly always play a Callaway ball.

Well, now mine is at 6 with the recent additions AND if we're counting the putter, which I ALWAYS do! Haha

5 in the bag right now. I'm all about playing what works best for me, not coordinating my brands.

Two, but that will be back to one next year!

6 by last count, could be less if I ever pick up some matched wedges. Don't think it much matters.
Toss in balls, clothes, bag, shoes....answer is lots.

Well, now mine is at 6 with the recent additions AND if we're counting the putter, which I ALWAYS do! Haha

Well yeah, I guess I am usually two, not one, in that case! Whoops.

5 or 6 different brands at any one moment including the bag!

Counting Bridgestone and Srixon balls, 5, but that is going to change.....I'm getting over my homerism.

4 counting the clubs. 5 if you count ball.

5 based on the setup in my signature, plus my bag would be a 6th. Shoes are usually adidas, so add another brand. Glove is Bionic. And I've been wearing my Bridgestone hat from the Atlanta THP invitational a lot lately. Its kind of funny that I advertise a brand on my hat that I don't actually use.

I only play 3 different club brands, (Nike, Taylormade, & Cleveland). Add Ball, (Callaway or Bridgestone) Shoes & Glove, (FootJoy) & Bag, (Lynx) that's another 3 brands. So, 6-7 total.

Seven if I count shoes and hat, but 5 for golf set up. What ever plays best for me goes in the bag.

Well I tend to experiment with 3-woods and balls. Depending on which putter I have on me, it's either 3 brands or 4, not including balls or clothes

Back