Holy F I have to get better at this game....Helen Keller would destroy me.

I must also add that I look forward to seeing my preacher tomorrow at youth night after he joined the party and promptly dipped out. haha

Thoughts on watching pro CoD:

1 - Drop shotting is a joke
2 - "jump shotting" is equally as stupid and clearly a thing
3 - Jump shotting to prone is the biggest joke ever
4 - "Anchoring" to avoid getting spawn screwed is stupid
5 - 90% of those tools use an SMG
6 - etc

But see you're a rec player not a competitive player. That's normal gameplay for competitive people.

Oh and my brother commented that you were just mad cause your bad at the game lol.

But see you're a rec player not a competitive player. That's normal gameplay for competitive people.

Oh and my brother commented that you were just mad cause your bad at the game lol.

Yeah, I'm awful at the game...

If that's the game for 'pro' players I feel bad for them. I'd be miserable resorting to that type of playing. I'd rather play freecell haha

Yeah, I'm awful at the game...

If that's the game for 'pro' players I feel bad for them. I'd be miserable resorting to that type of playing. I'd rather play freecell haha

I'm not sure what you were watching, but if it's my best guess, they were not real "pros" I don't think a COD game has been MLG since MW2 but I could be wrong.
So what you were watching weren't exactly pro but they find the cheap tactics in the game and exploit them. Like I mentioned earlier- avoid demolition and sometimes domination. Most "clans" know the spawns and know where to go and kill you/your team.

I'm not sure what you were watching, but if it's my best guess, they were not real "pros" I don't think a COD game has been MLG since MW2 but I could be wrong.
So what you were watching weren't exactly pro but they find the cheap tactics in the game and exploit them. Like I mentioned earlier- avoid demolition and sometimes domination. Most "clans" know the spawns and know where to go and kill you/your team.

It was a Machinima clan tournament. I was unimpressed.

Dan is very very very good at this game. One of my few friends with a KD above 2

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I've been messing around with ARs and SMGs as I'm getting bored of my FAL/SMR obsessions.. (plus I think they messed with them)

The MSMC is a joke.. You can run through people so hard with that thing. It's hard to get the K/D up because you're always center map with it and getting spawn wrapped but it's definitely entertaining.

The Type 25 is pretty solid. Rocking foregrip + supressor and rolling people with the iron sights. Less bounce for sure. Mid range it's a beast but I still think it takes too many bullets to get a kill on core with it.

I've been messing around with ARs and SMGs as I'm getting bored of my FAL/SMR obsessions.. (plus I think they messed with them)

The MSMC is a joke.. You can run through people so hard with that thing. It's hard to get the K/D up because you're always center map with it and getting spawn wrapped but it's definitely entertaining.

The Type 25 is pretty solid. Rocking foregrip + supressor and rolling people with the iron sights. Less bounce for sure. Mid range it's a beast but I still think it takes too many bullets to get a kill on core with it.

Hardcore sir. I'm enjoying it. Only need the Fal Gold to get my diamond camo

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Dan is very very very good at this game. One of my few friends with a KD above 2

I'm alright. No chance i hold up if I scattered my playlist and played more domination.. I get crazy going for spots on that business, it's like a bad drug hahaha

Hardcore sir. I'm enjoying it. Only need the Fal Gold to get my diamond camo

I had been avoiding hardcore like the plague because of what I experienced in the last couple CoDs with camping but I definitely think it's gotten better.

You and your gold cammos hahaha!

I had been avoiding hardcore like the plague because of what I experienced in the last couple CoDs with camping but I definitely think it's gotten better.

You and your gold cammos hahaha!

My KD has suffered big time, but the diamond is so alluring haha

TapaTalk from the iPhone

The PDW-57 is ridiculous. I've been playing with it all day and it's nearly overpowered especially with such a huge clip.

I came across a whole team of "prestige masters" they got there in less then 6 days of played time. Seriously? I was astonished

The PDW-57 is ridiculous. I've been playing with it all day and it's nearly overpowered especially with such a huge clip.

I came across a whole team of "prestige masters" they got there in less then 6 days of played time. Seriously? I was astonished

I haven't tried that bad boy yet but I see a ton of people using it... Pretty wicked eh?

My KD has suffered big time, but the diamond is so alluring haha

I think the art of war cammo is the best, although can it get worse than going to kill cam and seeing cherry blossom?! hahahaha

I haven't tried that bad boy yet but I see a ton of people using it... Pretty wicked eh?

I put three attachments on earlier(long barrel, fast mag, and fore grip) and was tearing it up. For 50 bullets in an SMG; it's alittle too good

whoa thats some late blopping

Man this is hilarious. I love English accents.

WARNING THIS IS NSFW

<span style="color:#ff0000;"><strong><font size="7">

How the heck do people aim and shoot that damn quickly? I can't comprehend it.

QuickDraw helps a good amount other then that practice

It's kind of silly really. The game has assisted aim and basically a 'snap-to' with a lot of their guns that makes quick scoping easy as long as you get the timing right.

I refuse to do it, but apparently it's fun.

I knew the brains behind this place Hacker would be along to help. That is why I will be treating him to golf on Friday when he arrives into FL.

Another thing a lot of people do is tape a dot to the screen of their television or monitor so they can keep people center mass even when their moving and their crosshairs spread out.

Back