THP Fantasy Football - The Playoffs Begin

Woohoo! crabtree!

Well that's interesting. Frank Gore's TD wasn't the dagger through the heart that I thought it was. It goes down as a return TD. Michael Crabtree's TD catch on the next possession, however, was.

I survived against Buck. Brady came through big time in the 2nd half.

I can't believe it's come down to Gore v. Welker for a chance in the finals!!

Yeah and Rosterbators is going to kick either of our butts...Close match!

I survived against Buck. Brady came through big time in the 2nd half.

Really unbelievable in the 2nd. He knocked me out from the championship game in my other league as well.

wow, just saw I only beat Yorkem by 1, thanks to the 25.5 that Crabtree got for him last night, finally on the other end of a close game

No adjustments on ESPNs side of things, looks like I miss out on the Championship game by .5 pts.

Effing Cardinals. Who punts with :12 seconds left in the game when you are up 28 points?

Congrats to CLAIBORNE SUPREMACY

for beating me today!!!!

Thx Poacher, Hernandez had me scared with all those points he was rapping up. I have but 2 words to dedicate my win, Russel Wilson!!!!!!!

No adjustments on ESPNs side of things, looks like I miss out on the Championship game by .5 pts.

Effing Cardinals. Who punts with :12 seconds left in the game when you are up 28 points?

I think they adjust after Monday

I think they adjust after Monday

Typically they adjust on Sunday Night. The stat corrections you see that are under that stat correction tab in the scoreboard area typically show up Thursday morning. They are mostly defense orientated (as in tackles/forced fumbles etc..) but there could be a slim chance.

Typically they adjust on Sunday Night. The stat corrections you see that are under that stat correction tab in the scoreboard area typically show up Thursday morning. They are mostly defense orientated (as in tackles/forced fumbles etc..) but there could be a slim chance.
I wouldn't count on anything. I got my score adjusted on Weds night 2 weeks ago. Total BS.

Well, at least I feel better knowing even if I had not been a bone head and started Stevie Johnson, instead of doing my hour before kick off destruction of my title hopes by starting Jon Baldwin, I still would have lost by four points. I gave it a Hell of a run, for a team that didn't have a real good season and was inconsistent all year, at best. The trades I made definitely got me to the playoffs, they were just never enough to get me to the title game and to win it.

That's funny I was thinking the same thing, oh well I'll go play for third place, good luck in the finals!!!

The lack of GG in here is surprising.

I have a 4 point lead and we each have one person to go tonight. Could be very close or a blow out I think

The lack of GG in here is surprising.

I have a 4 point lead and we each have one person to go tonight. Could be very close or a blow out I think

She is probably on the phone with Agents letting them know what is going on :alien:

Thanks man, but nothing is a given in FFB. Both of us had great years with 11 wins and deserve it. Good luck.

You never know dude. I've seen strange adjustments before! My luck there will e one. Either way it was exciting.

Picked up a win in the consolation bracket for what it's worth.

GG just screamed rather loud.

Back